cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Management

snowmowss
I've Been Here Awhile

Where do I go to manage my email accounts with Rogers? What is the link? And where do I go if I can't remember my yahoo ID/password?

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Email Management

To manager your Rogers Yahoo Email accounts you will need to log into www.rogers.yahoo.com/myaccount .  Make sure to log into your primary email address.  If you forget your password you will need to click on the "Can't access my email" link during the sign in page.

Rogers Live chat support will not work on a Mac computer but Ecare will at www.rogershelp.com/chat .  They won't be able to help with Rogers Email issues though.

If you can't reset your password via the "can't access my email" link you will have to call us at 1888ROGERS1.

****Update****

Rogers Live chat support will work now on a Mac computer. Here is the link : www.echat.rogers.com

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

snowmowss
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't access LIVE SUPPORT (chat) with Rogers via my macbook. Can't download the .exe file. Lost without being able to access e-care. They no longer offer phone tech support. Not good.

To manager your Rogers Yahoo Email accounts you will need to log into www.rogers.yahoo.com/myaccount .  Make sure to log into your primary email address.  If you forget your password you will need to click on the "Can't access my email" link during the sign in page.

Rogers Live chat support will not work on a Mac computer but Ecare will at www.rogershelp.com/chat .  They won't be able to help with Rogers Email issues though.

If you can't reset your password via the "can't access my email" link you will have to call us at 1888ROGERS1.

****Update****

Rogers Live chat support will work now on a Mac computer. Here is the link : www.echat.rogers.com

Re:   .exe file. That's a Windows file.

I use a Mac as well. Rogers doesn't seem to realize that many organizations have figured out how to fully accommodate Macs.

Mac or Windows, Rogers has the worst web site of a major organization I have ever come across.

It is designed to serve their marketing needs; not the customer's needs.

Constantly have to sign in again and again. Yahoo (for email) has a different passwd. Images always moving across screen.

etc. etc.

Cannot access "chat" for support

Does anyone know if Rogers actually monitors this list?  I have just spent 20 minutes online waiting for "chat" only to be cut off because my internet connection is not good.  I am trying to make a billing enquiry and I am in Central Africa where connectivity is a problem.  The "live chat" we have here generally involves actually speaking to a person!  Help.  I've been charged two months internet and a fifty dollar "reconnection" fee and I cannot ask why.  When I get back to Canada I'm afraid I am going to have to chuck Rogers.  This is just ridiculous.

Anyone know it they have an emergency email address for customers like me?  I am not due back in the country until mid July.

Re: Cannot access "chat" for support

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello achemwali

Sadly Rogers stopped using the email support. They took out the email and opened up the Live Chat. You can always call them, they have a long distance number u can call them on.

Also try again with Live Chat and see what it does. It may work now. Depends on your internet and Rogers servers.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation