Easy Connect USB problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Easy Connect USB problem

I recently had to swap my modem and got a new Easy Connect USB with the new modem. The usb drive seems to be corrupt or something, my computer cannnot read the usb at all. Is there anyway I can create a new one?

I was able to set up the modem manually, but would like to have the usb to use if I need it.

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Easy Connect USB problem

Hello, @Synaptix

I'm assuming you've tried different USB ports on your computer and if possible tried a different computer. However, the easiest way to have an Easy Connect USB key is to obtain it from any Rogers Plus store. You can just take your existing USB key and store personnel can swap it for you.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello, @Synaptix

I'm assuming you've tried different USB ports on your computer and if possible tried a different computer. However, the easiest way to have an Easy Connect USB key is to obtain it from any Rogers Plus store. You can just take your existing USB key and store personnel can swap it for you.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@Synaptix wrote:

I recently had to swap my modem and got a new Easy Connect USB with the new modem. The usb drive seems to be corrupt or something, my computer cannnot read the usb at all. Is there anyway I can create a new one?

I was able to set up the modem manually, but would like to have the usb to use if I need it.

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

You don't need the flash drive, and in fact there were bugs with some versions of the flash drive and some of the older modems that caused problems (I don't remember the details - @Datalink?)