Early Upgrade Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
osama33
I Plan to Stick Around

Early Upgrade Question

I've waited my 6 months and now I'm eligble for early upgrade but they don't give me the option for an iPhone 4/4s am I still able to get it ? 

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersAndrewNP
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Early Upgrade Question

Hello all,

You don't actually need to call in to check your eligibility.  You can simply follow the steps here:

Sign in to My Rogers to check your upgrade eligibility, (applicable for customer that activated prior to January 22, 2012). Please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your My Rogers account.
  2. Click on Account Info.
  3. Select Check Upgrade Eligibility link found on the Overview page.

Sign in to My Rogers to - view your device balance, (applicable for customers that activated after January 22, 2012). Please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your My Rogers account.
  2. Click on Account Info.
  3. Select Products & Services from the menu.
  4. Under My Phone click on View Device Balance.

Full info can be found here:  www.rogers.com/flextab

Hope this helps,

RogersAndrewNP

View solution in original post

All Replies
Girn26
I've Been Around

I have a loaner phone right now from rogers plus store, I broke my x10 last week. Anyways I spoke with a rep a couple days back and they told me to call in whenthe ARC is released to order one, or to get an iphone 4 when its back in stock.. Well I don't really want an iphone4 but I want the ARC. A friend told me it might not be eligable for early upgrade since its a new device.. is this true? I sure hope they are wrong.. 😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes you are. Since you are eligible for a early upgrade, that means you are able to upgrade to any device you want. The only selection is the same for everyone. Its just there to show you how much you would pay & such. The only way to do a upgrade is threw the store. You need to visit your local Rogers plus store & ask them if they have any iPhone 4S in stock. If they do, they will do it for you.

osama33
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks a lot man and when doing an Early Upgrade do you exchange devices? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Your welcome :). Nope. you do not need to give them your phone once you do a early upgrade. You can keep your old device as a back up if anything happens to your new device.
osama33
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you so much man you're a life saverHeart

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

hehe you are welcome Smiley HappyHeart

StarKinly
I've Been Here Awhile

How much would it cost for an early upgrade? Depending on the phone of course.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You need to contact Rogers and speak to them about it. They will tell you seeing as each persons account has a different cost. You could also check it online when you are in your accoun just click upgrade and see the cost
Joe1111111
I Plan to Stick Around

And now for what Rogers/Meomix has not mentioned:  If you early upgrade you will be locked into another 3-year contract. Sometimes this is conferred, sometimes it is quickly glossed over when you talk to reps.  Be aware of this before you commit.