ESIMS

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ESIMS

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Neighbourhood-Blog/You-Asked-We-Listened-Swapping-Your-SIM-Online/ba-p/87...

so theirs this now at #Telus!

so is mean were not far off from embedded sims?

#rogers you said you would support them this year. 2018 Iphones are going have them..

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: ESIMS

Hello @cafekief

I don't think you actually read that thread or post. That has to do with swapping your sim card on the Telus website. Which means if you get a new sim card, you can just log into their website and add the sim card number on ur account without needing to call or go into their store.

" I’m excited to announce that the online SIM Swap feature is now live, which will help save even more of your time!"

That has nothing to do with " Esim" you are talking about or the new iPhone ( which are still regular sim and not Esim as per the leaks)
What's New
Rogers MyWiFi App

The Rogers MyWiFi beta is now running. We also have a contest running for participates. Join the discussion HERE.

BARE KNUCKLE FC 3: Takeover Live
Saturday October 20, 2018
LIVE: 9:00pm ET
Channel: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $39.99 HD | SD | Ignite TV

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship, the oldest and newest combat sport, will crown a heavyweight champion during their newest event The Takeover.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation