Download Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Download Anyplace TV

Everyone is ignoring me, but how do i connect an android tablet to the internet?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Download Anyplace TV

Hello DiscoGranny

I will explain this for the last time. You need to have Internet at home and a router in order to connect the tablet to the internet. No one is ignoring u. I simple told u and yet u failed to understand it.

Do you have Internet at home? If not then there i why. You need Internet for the table to connect.
I'm a Regular

Yes you were, you were helping everyone else but acted like i wasn't there, and yes i have internet but there is a plane so it won't work.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

There is is plane? Go into the settings on your tablet and go into WiFi and connect to the Internet. You can turn off airplane mode in the settings.

What tablet do you have? I know it's a android but which one...

I'm a Regular

Doesn't it cost extra if you turn off the plane, i hope you aren't tricking me.

I'm a Regular

It is a google android.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

It does not unless you have a sim card in the tablet. If you do not. It will not cost a thing. All u need to do is connect the tablet to your home Internet via WiFi.
I'm a Regular

Deleted

I'm a Regular

It is connected now but it won't work it says insufficient space.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

That means the memory on the tablet is full. You will need to remove a app or something in order to install and download the Anytime place app.