Do Rogers Store accept exchanges/returns?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Do Rogers Store accept exchanges/returns?

Ok so I had the Galaxy S2 LTE for 2 days and it's been great and all but there were some hardware defects and I don't really want to make any more gambles so I'm gonna just opt in with iPhones this time around. I have a couple questions to ask since I'm really confused.

What counts towards the Rogers Buyer's Remorse policy? 

Do unsuccessful calls (rejected calls) count?

If I upgraded in the middle of the billing cycle, does the system know which minutes to count and which not to?

Do Rogers stores do exchanges on the spot? 

It's been a mess trying to google all this out but I'm hoping the forums call help me once and for all.

Thanks everybody!

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Do Rogers Store accept exchanges/returns?

The buyers remorse policy is as follows

- You are ONLY allowed to use 30 minutes of talk time. If you go over the 30 minutes you CAN NOT return the phone at all.

- You have 15 days to return the phone if you have NOT gone past the 30 minute rule.

- The phone must be in the condiotion when you bought it. Meaning no damage at all.

- You must return all the accessories you got with the phone.

All this is on the Contracted you signed. Read the contract & it will say it there.

Yes Rogers stores will Exchange the phone on the spot.

If you have NOT passed the 30 minute talk time rule then you are all good. SInce you upgrated the phone the will see the last calls you did. Now lets say you only talked 29 / 30 minutes you are fine as long as you have not passed the 3 minutes.

No unsuccessful calls do not count in the 30 minute policy.

Yes the system will know which minutes it will count because your renewing a 3 year term the day you bought the phone so their for they will start counting minutes from then.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

The buyers remorse policy is as follows

- You are ONLY allowed to use 30 minutes of talk time. If you go over the 30 minutes you CAN NOT return the phone at all.

- You have 15 days to return the phone if you have NOT gone past the 30 minute rule.

- The phone must be in the condiotion when you bought it. Meaning no damage at all.

- You must return all the accessories you got with the phone.

All this is on the Contracted you signed. Read the contract & it will say it there.

Yes Rogers stores will Exchange the phone on the spot.

If you have NOT passed the 30 minute talk time rule then you are all good. SInce you upgrated the phone the will see the last calls you did. Now lets say you only talked 29 / 30 minutes you are fine as long as you have not passed the 3 minutes.

No unsuccessful calls do not count in the 30 minute policy.

Yes the system will know which minutes it will count because your renewing a 3 year term the day you bought the phone so their for they will start counting minutes from then.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Wow exact responses that I'm looking for! Thanks a lot 

For some reason the Rogers rep at the store said 15 minutes was the maximum so I don't know what's up with  that since everywhere else it says 30..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What if you are sent a phone from Rogers Central Command (per se) and want to return it to a store for exchange.  Is this allowed?