Digital Starter Pack

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Digital Starter Pack

Does anyone know when the Digital Starter Pack will be introduced in the GTA?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Digital Starter Pack

Hi lucretrius3,

at this time it is only available to London.

RogersDarrell

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Darrell,

The fact that it is not being rolled out to other areas is disappointing. I am considering switching to Apple TV, as they have most of the shows that I'm watching. At $2 per episode, I will do the math for a few months and see if paying $70 a month is worth it.

Retired Moderator RogersNicolas
Retired Moderator

Hi Guillaume,

As Darrell said, it's only available in London at that time but we're alway working on expanding our footprint.

We don't comment on future plans before they may launch but we'll definitely keep everyone posted if there's any news on that end.

I've Been Here Awhile

Any update on this? I'm really tired to pay $70 for VIP package where I can only watch 5-6 channels.

I'm from Vaughan. Is there any plans to expand this pilot to GTA?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

I'm sure you can't provide details on such forum, but I am wondering the status of the rollout of the Digital Starter Pack to the rest of Ontario. The pilot started roughly a year ago and ended about 6 months ago... Still nowhere to be seen. At this point, I believe it was only a teaser and you guys have no intention of expanding to the rest of Ontario... Major disappointment here...

I would never consider switching to satellite... but Bell is coming up with Fibe in my area (and that's not a teaser). I don't like Bell, but I will see what they can offer for all my three services.

Thanks.

Guillaume