Digital Adapter after cable package downgrade?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Digital Adapter after cable package downgrade?

In Guelph, I had VIP package, with 2 included digital adapters... all working as advertised.  I downgraded to Digital plus, and now the adapters aren't tuning in stations that are still included in my reduced package.  (specificall History Television is still in my package, but the DA's don't tune it in.)  Do I need to do some sort of reset?  (I did try the 30 second unplug but, they still don't recognize my new cable package... everything is blanked out from 43-60... and 45 (history) is still part of my cable package.

Thanks,

Clint

***Edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Digital Adapter after cable package downgrade?

What do you mean by 'digital adapter'....a full on digital box or one of the small DTA50's?

Either way, a phone  call for reauthorization may be in order.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I have VIP and get History on channel 45 with a DTA50. Checking the Rogers site, it shows that History is also included in "Digital Plus", but not in the lowest option, "Digital TV". If you are indeed now subscribed to Digital Plus, then call Rogers, because they're short-changing you.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, the little DTA50's, I'll give'em a call tomorrow... thx gang!