Diamond Package - Samsung Tablet offer

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Diamond Package - Samsung Tablet offer

Just curious has anyone received their Samsung Galaxy Tablet yet from the Diamond Package Promo?

We had or service installed a month ago and I am still fighting with excalations to get our tablet.  Just got the PVR extender thanks to an excellent Customer Service Rep named Tara.

***Edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: Diamond Package - Samsung Tablet offer

Having the same issue.  Do you have the entire original offer in writing.  I was supposed to get a $150 credit for the purchase of the PVR and free installation.  There was also be a discount applied for the first 6 months, including a free PVR rental.  Nobody at Rogers can now find those parts of the offer.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

The CSR who started my order screwed it up so badly by the time I went to the online site to order the Samsung Tablet they denied the request after waiting the 10 days. Anyways to answer your question go to rogers.com click on the LEARN MORE button on the NextBox 2.0 promo screen then click ORDER NOW then it will ask you for your postal code. Enter that then look to your right you will see PERSONAL SHOPPER click on the CHAT NOW and they will be able to resolve your problems. Everyone I spoke to in customer service was no help at all but the online chat worked great. Let me know how it works for you.

The offer I have gives me the HD PVR rental 1 year for free.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

We have had the worst experience with this whole Samsung Tablet scam and I do believe it is a scam. My husband called to get the Nextbox and was told that we qualified for the Diamond Package where we would get the Nextbox free for a year, the extender free and a samsung tablet. Then the person said let me check and make sure that you qualify, after my husband had been transferred to 3 different customer service people who all said YES you do qualify, my husband said sure yes we'll go for that. On to the next part of this nasty story. We wait the given amount of time of 5 days and check online to see what date the extender is to arrive because the service guy didn't have it with him like my husband was told he would. When we went online to check the arrival date of the extender and the tablet,  it said that we had an invalid price package...after being told by 3 PEOPLE that we qualified. My husband then called Rogers to find out what the heck was going on and was on the phone with them for 3 HOURS being passed around from one person to the next and so on! Then finally the last customer service person says YES you do qualify, once again we wait the now 10 day waiting period that this person tells us and NOTHING! To top it off we just got our bill the other day and it was almost $300 more than it should have been, why you might ask?...well it's because ROGERS has decided to charge us $179 for the extender WHICH WE DON'T HAVE YET and they bumped up our internet to the most expensive one, without our consent. So, not only were we supposed to be getting it for free and don't have it yet they charged us for it and then we were told this time that we don't qualify for the Diamond Package. We have internet, phone, cell phones and cable with Rogers. We are sooooo disappointed with Rogers customer service. I hope that all of you have much better luck than we've had!

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Unfortunately, i think alot of this, comes down to the CSRs..it seems more often than not lately, they are not traned properly, dont have enough info accessible to them, etc.

All in all, the promos, packages, etc, are fine... IF you can get them set up properly.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I had ordered and received the diamond package as well. Installation was approx 2 months ago. When I hadn't heard anything about my tablet, I called. I was told that I was ineligable cause I had a 3 year term even though I had signed up for the 2 year term and requested this on linewhere it gives you the details of the package. Got the extender on the date the installer came but no tablet and still waiting.  I want nothing to substitute the tablet, just the tablet that was promised to me.  Incidentally, I spoke with an escalation rep who confirmed I will in fact get one so I fully plan to get one and I'm not settling.