Device Warranty for Samsung galaxy s8 +

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sana_A
I've Been Here Awhile

Device Warranty for Samsung galaxy s8 +

Does Rogers offer a warranty plan for the galaxy S8 plus if I purchase it from Samsung??

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Device Warranty for Samsung galaxy s8 +

Hello @Sana_A

I believe they only have the Device Protection but the device MUST be bought at Rogers in order for it to work. It's $11.99 per month and there is a $200 deductible charge for another one. Also remember that this will may be a new or refurbished device.

I would call into Rogers and speak to them and see what they can do for u. I believe they can add it to ur account but doubt check.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sana_A

I believe they only have the Device Protection but the device MUST be bought at Rogers in order for it to work. It's $11.99 per month and there is a $200 deductible charge for another one. Also remember that this will may be a new or refurbished device.

I would call into Rogers and speak to them and see what they can do for u. I believe they can add it to ur account but doubt check.

View solution in original post

Sana_A
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for your time I really appreciate it. This helped me. I am a Rogers customer so hopefully they can help.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sana_A

You are welcome! Hopefully all works out! 🙂