Device Upgrade

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Device Upgrade

Hey guys, 

I recently (Tuesday) did a device upgrade to an iPhone 6 online by chatting to an agent. I haven't recieved any confirmation/shipment emails yet. Also my info on MyRogers has not updated yet to reflect the changes made, so I'm a little worried that they upgrade wasn't actually completed. How long does it usually take for MyRogers to update and how long does it take for the phone to be shipped? Should I even be worried?! 

**** Edit Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Device Upgrade

Hello @sibysoob

You would need to contact Rogers and see if its actually been put through and ordered. Sometimes it happens that doing it over Live Chat isn't done. It should take 1_3 hrs to get the email. Your charges won't show up until your next invoice that comes out. The phone will take 1-5 business days to be shipped out if in stock.

You can contact Rogers via calling them OR PM @CommunityHelps and see what they can do for u!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sibysoob

You would need to contact Rogers and see if its actually been put through and ordered. Sometimes it happens that doing it over Live Chat isn't done. It should take 1_3 hrs to get the email. Your charges won't show up until your next invoice that comes out. The phone will take 1-5 business days to be shipped out if in stock.

You can contact Rogers via calling them OR PM @CommunityHelps and see what they can do for u!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

for me i called monday and got my phone wednesday.

thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lackoftalent

Very nice! Glad u got it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Where is my phone I ordered 8 business days ago. Support useless two different people told me they would have an answer for me same day. But no!!!!!!. Purchased LG A341 . I had a Motorola flip scince 2009. But I lost it. Had all types of Smart phones. But like my flip phones. I'm a contractor with NCR. And I need this phone.

Highlighted

Good day @Woody138,

Thank you for your post! 

We understand the inconveniences of this situation and we would like to help you.

We would love to look into this further and provide you with assistance, in regards to this situation! 

The @CommunityHelps team will have the ability to reach out to you via Private Message.

Look out for the message in your inbox! :smileywink:

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Woody138 Ordering from Rogers on line can be a crap shoot. When I wanted to upgrade my Nokia PayGo phone, I saw the one I wanted on the Rogers website. However, I went to my Rogers store to get it and they didn't have it and didn't know how to get it. I ended up getting something else they had in stock for less. I could have got a flip phone, but shied away after one my son had wouldn't stay closed after lots of wear and tear. Hope Rogers can expedite your order after taking your money.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still waiting . Contacted my bank because they charged my credit card. Called suppoert several times now they tell me the order was cancelled. By who?. I didn't cancell anything. Your talking to someone in the Philipines and they don't have a clue of what your talking about. I'm frustrated. Been a Rogers customer scince 2009. But it's coming to an end!!!!

Highlighted

Good afternoon @Woody138,

We're truly sorry about this situation and we surely want to provide you with further assistance!

However, in order to do so, we will need your account information.

Hence why we reached out to you via Private Message.

Look out for the PM from @CommunityHelps -

To reply, access your Community Forums inbox by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right corner of this page !

RogersMaude