Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gp-se
I'm an Advisor

Re: Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

@KDFEDUP You knew the price of service when you signed up, so saying you are getting a huge bill and cannot use the service sounds a little far fetched. Many people have posted that they didn't get the free tv right away, but it eventually came. I'm sure you have another tv you can use with the service before the "free" tv comes.

KDFEDUP
I'm Here A Lot

Do you believe that is the right service, as customer we are getting?? For single incident you could say sorry but not for repeating. Can you?? When it's failed first customer, had to be investigated. If signed up that means I have to sufferer???
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @KDFEDUP

Well the service you are paying for is being delivered to you. I'm sure you have another tv at the moment to use to watch tv, am I not correct? If so then the services u are getting are working without a hitch and the only thing u are waiting for is the tv that was given our for free due to the promotion . I can understand if u are paying for a service which isn't working well and needs technicians out all the time but if u have a tv at home and enjoying the package u got and waiting for the new free tv to come, the services are fine and working.. You don't pay for the 4K package as its free for 12 months to anyone that signs up to it.

I have heard people waiting well over 50 days ( do not count weekends and holidays as they do not count) and got their tvs after. Most likely due to the agreement with Samsung and Rogers and how many they are getting from them.. It could be a small scale they get per shipment from Samsung Canada. Am I saying it's right to wait and have customers go contacting every week for it? No. But again there isn't much that can be done. When I worked at Best Buy and a customer ordered a TV (85inch Sony) we had it backordered for almost 7 months. The customer called here and there but never went to the extreme and tried to get it at the point of purchase. He waited and he had a tv to use. So my message is just be patient and the tv will come. It takes time believe me
KDFEDUP
I'm Here A Lot

I appreciate the discussion and I completely  agree with your points. Do people wait for 50 days, do we need??? Does technician only provide service not Ro***' representatives?? Is the forum to discuss what TV, we have or not??? Or Ro*** should deliver on time??  Is the fall in system of Ro***, consumers suffer?? I waited 30 days and more over as well. Did I comment?? And believe me I tried all possible ways to communicate and coordinate with them before bing part of this forum. Believe me where I am working I miss dead line I will be fire. When you have excitement for something and it does not work for you, situation would be different for you. I don't want to count each individual problem here I faced. But that’s extreme too.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @KDFEDUP

I agree with you and you do have valid points. The only other option is speaking to the Office Of the President and see if they can speed things up or do something for you. Unfortunately calling into Rogers and speaking to reps won't do much as they can't do much. That's the only option u have other then waiting. I do hope u get it soon.
KDFEDUP
I'm Here A Lot

I also found Ro*** executives are very helpful and polite all the time no matter how many times you chase them but things are mashed because wrong vendors chosen for delivering the devices. My 3 years kid is super excited and all evening I return to home he asks for new TV and I have no answer. Hopefully my wait ends soon.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @KDFEDUP

I hope in the end it's worth it and your kid and you enjoy the tv when it comes!. I know its been a long wait but it's going to be worth it! 🙂