Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winchester72
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

WoW, I thought I went through a lot until I read your reply. I do know that you had to be a "NEW" customer with Rogers to receive the Samsung 4K Smart TV. Since you had already had Internet with them but then signed up to receive cable/home phone is probably why they then told you you're not receiving the TV. It's still not right though if they told you you would be signed up for the TV promotion. I was going to go with Bell until I had heard of this TV offer so went with Rogers instead. I finally received my TV after waiting and fighting with them since the middle of December. I originally wanted my services with Shaw as that's who I had while out west and I absolutely love them. However all they could offer me here is Satellite TV so I choose Rogers. If you want I can give you the email address to head office in Kitchener. They were the only one's who made sure I received what I was promised and in a timely fashion. I'm sorry you're going through so much but keep fighting for your rights.
DLEWIS1
I've Been Around

Hi Everyone,

I switched my services from Bell to Rogers in order to take advantage of this promotional offer and was too finding it a little strange that the CSR's at Rogers were unable to provide much information on the delivery status of the TV.

I switched my services on Jan 13th and today, Feb 28th, I recieved my TV via purolator.

The TV's look to be provided by New Line Incentives in Markham, ON.

Hope the above info helps 🙂
gp-se
I'm an Advisor

@DLEWIS1 Awesome! Enjoy the new TV

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DLEWIS1

Glad you got your television!. Enjoy watching the 4K programming that Rogers is offering!. Also remember to watch 4K in Netflix as well! 🙂
forbesbrianna22
I've Been Around

I've been activated for over the 30 day period and I have not yet received my tv! I'm getting impatient and fed up. Are they still gonna deliver even though the promotion is done now? I hope I get the tv soon!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @forbesbrianna22

It did say "quantities available". So you will still get one as long as they have. Now as for when that's something no one on here knows. Sadly.
KDFEDUP
I'm Here A Lot

Hi All, Can anyone help me with the head office email address?? I had already escalated the issue with many levels and executives but I did not get appropriate answer yet. It's almost 43 days even they can not provide the shipping details. While buying the bundle executive old me you can pick from nearest stores as well. I follow up on dialy basis but I am not hearing anything about it. Please help.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @KDFEDUP

Unfortunately there is no email to head office. Contact Rogers and speak to a manager. Request them to have the Office of the President advisor to contact you about this. They will call you within 72 hours.
RogersZia

Hi @KDFEDUP,

Welcome to the Community!

Unexplainable delays definitely put a damper on the whole promotional excitement. Sorry to hear about the ordeal. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can expedite the escalation for you.

You can learn more about our Private Messaging system here.

RogersZia

KDFEDUP
I'm Here A Lot

It is almost 47 days I am getting huge bill without using the service. In this condition I could buy 4K tv myself from the store but I use all service from rogers so trusted and enrolled for offer. I never recommend anyone to show interest in this kind of offers even in future as well. He/she will suffer mentally and torture himself why he/she enrolled such offers. Now think If I will get defective item then??????