Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

Hello @waynehart

They will have you take images and send it to them. If not take them just incase. They will have to contact the warehouse and such to do so.

Don't worry all will work out!.:)
waynehart
I'm Here A Lot

Oh I'm sure it will work out, just not sure how long that process will take. I was really looking forward to using this TV too! When it arrived I got all my tools out to wall mount it and prepared my work area. It was so exciting! Then I said to myself "hmm, better test it to make sure it works before doing anything else." Then my excitement slowly turned to horror as I noticed something funny on the screen as I took it out of the box. Then I looked closely at the box an noticed a puncture right where the screen is broken. Sigh, called Rogers (not sure of which department to select) and the super nice lady shared my disappointment. Told me I should hear back within 48hours. This waiting while staring at the damaged TV box is excruciating...
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @waynehart

Believe me i know how that feels. Right before I left Best Buy I ordered a LG 65inch OLED. When it came I was super excited and Happy. We opened it at the store and saw it was damaged. Took almost 3 weeks to get one straight from LG as the warehouse barely got any and the stores only had the displays. So i know how it feels looking at the tv damaged meanwhile trying to get another one.

Hopefully it gets resolved!
waynehart
I'm Here A Lot

I came very close to buying that LG OLED from Best buy too. I think it was the B version for $3999 65". It was right before CES so I decided to wait and see what was coming.
Hope you like it!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @waynehart

Mine was more expensive lol although the discount was great haha. Thanks! I watch the sports games in 4K when Rogers does put them on and Netflix Plus PS4!

Hope u get it soon!
bunyauk
I've Been Around

I have been a Rogers Internet customer for over 14 years. When  I heard on the radio that if you signed up for three rogers services they would give a 43" Samsung 4 k tv for $ 199 a month.  I called at the beginning of December to make sure what I heard was right. Sure enough they told me I could sign up. So they cancelled my bell phone and I cancelled my satellite.  Couple days later they send out two techs and they set me up for the three services.  Couple days later I don't have whole home Pvr that I asked for. Two days later another tech is sent out. Couple more days go by and no whole home Pvr. Send yet another tech who quickly sets me up. Was just a matter of the tech activating the whole home Pvr. Happy girl now or so I thought. I get an email saying they are going to take $ 676.00 out of my account. 1. $192.00 for cancelling my Internet that I didn't do? Also was informed at that time which was past the 30 day wait to receive the tv that i would not be getting the tv. But there was a tech coming out the next day with the 4 k net box for the tv I was not getting. So after I explained  four or five times that if I wasn't getting the tv that I didn't need the box they finally cancelled the tech coming. After going over what my price for my monthly bill would be, I was informed it would be over $300.00.  Nope not what I signed up for. Don't get me wrong every supervisor that I spoke to was more then eager to help me. Now I am on plan that I am paying almost the same amount I would be with the 4 k tv that rogers renigged on. Not happy at all. Also to date have had 6 techs at my house since signing up for the $ 199.00  a month deal. Your techs were all a pleasure to deal with I will give you that much. Signed  DOES IT PAY TO BE A LOYAL CUSTOMERS.?

park
I'm an Advisor

@bunyauk

I see Rogers still has the 4K TV offer up.  

Suggested actions:

1. Figure our what you really want.

e.g. what Rogers promised or just getting rid of Rogers completely

If you want to stay with the deal:

Looks like Rogers owes you at least  the TV and installation charges and the $190 re Internet.

plus whatever you both agree on for all the delays, aggrivation Rogers caused.

And you will pay them over $5000 over the next 2 years.

IMHO: $5000 + is a very expensive way to get a tiny 4K TV

To see 4K on a 43" TV you gotta be 3-4 ft or less away.

There were perfectly fine 4K 55" SmartTVs for $400 for Black Friday/Boxing week

2. Lodge a formal compliant to Rogers President.

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

3. If you get no satisfaction in 2 days, STOP PAYMENT and escalate publicly: 

Ellen Roseman at the Star, the CTV consumer guy, CRTC etc. etc. etc.

Good luck...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @park

Just wanted to clean some information from your post... 

You can not speak directly to the President of Rogers. There is the Office of the President which you will have to fill with the steps ( speak to a rep. That fails speak to a manager. Of thay fails then you must request to speak to the Office of the President and a advisor will email you letting u know they will contact you or call u) that is the steps to speak to someone within the Office of the President. You csnt directly speak to the CEO or president of the company. 

Speaking to CTV won't do much as even they will ask you if you followed the steps above. The user can also escalate it to the Ombudsman if the office of the President does not resolve this issue. @bunyauk has many choices before taking it to the media as that will make things worse if @bunyauk hasn't followed the steps above. 

@bunyauk I would highly suggest calling into Rogers, ask for a manager and ask them to file a complaint with the Office of the President. They will look at your account and see what they can do. It take 24-48hrs for the office of the President advisor to call you or email you. 

Winchester72
I'm Here A Lot

Hi, just checking in to see if you have received your TV yet by chance? I know you've been waiting since the middle of November. I had signed up for the 3 product bundle the middle of December and got tired of hearing "Don't worry it's on it's way" everytime I called in. So I finally reached out to the head office in Kitchener with my disappointment. The lady I emailed looked into it and within 24 hour's had got back to me. Whoever had entered that I signed up for that offer did not send it off to the correct department. So it just basically sat there in thin air and every representative I had spoken with never bothered to look deeper into the issue. The lady I spoke with at head office was furious with the representatives for not looking into it for me. She had promised to get this issue resolved immediately and she did just that. I received my TV today and had I not reached out I would still be waiting. If you're still waiting let me know please so I can give you her/their email address. It sounds like what happened to me also happened to you. Regards M.W.
Winchester72
I'm Here A Lot

Sorry @astaraz, the above message is for you ^^^^^^^^^ , I'm not sure it tagged you properly. If you're still waiting for your TV let me know and I will give you the email address to the head office that helped me. I finally received my TV today.