DataSense

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: DataSense

Hi Rogers, 

Please enable a "basic" version of DataSense, that alows us to track our data usage.

All those in favor say "aye"!

(and no, for PayGo customers, the "MyAccount" app doesn't provide the info - the App just doesn't work with PayGo)

Bell does enable DataSense on their Windows Phones; if they've enabled it, obviously so can Rogers... 

Let's keep this thread about DataSense only, don't add a grocery list of stuff you want, thanks! 

I Plan to Stick Around

aye

I Plan to Stick Around

"Aye"

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Aye

I Plan to Stick Around

There is possibility of it coming out actually and that involves the GDR2 update. That update is said to "expand" on the carieers supporting DataSense...which I think just means that they have gone for a more Android like approach on this where the feature is not really at the mercy of the carieers having to turn it "on" but that's just a wild guess. Point is, it might be in the GDR2 update. If not, then you already expected that from Rogers so no harm done.

I Plan to Stick Around

aye!
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay...

To the full credit of Rogers, we got DataSense with GDR2 + Amber. Thank you for letting this happen Rogers, you've retained a customer! That said, I do hope we see WP's integrated Visual Voicemail in the near-future.

I Plan to Stick Around

It is great to see DataSense in the update (running it now) but don't think it has the compression part.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it does actually! When you open IE for the first time after installing GDR2, you will be asked if you want to turn on data compression. It's a feature that can be turned on and off in IE's settings after that.