Data

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peggymcnally
I've Been Around

Data

I have 6gb data plan, and I plan on goin to LasVegas for 4 days. How does data plan work when u leave country?? Thanking u in advance for all help 🙂

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Data

Hello peggymcnally

Your 6GB data plan is only made to be used in Canada. In order to use data in another country, you will need to get a USA or international data plan. Contact Rogers and they will give you a data plan for which country you are going to.

*** UPDATE *** 

For Share Everything and Share Everything for Business customers who like to extend their Share Everything plan to the US and require voice, text and data services while roaming they can take advantage of our ROAM LIKE HOME.

For $5/day while roaming in the US, you can use the data and the unlimited talk and text included in your Share Everything plan, and use your phone just like you were at home. You will be charged a maximum of 10 days per bill cycle, and once you've enrolled, you're set for all future trips.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Data

Hello peggymcnally

Your 6GB data plan is only made to be used in Canada. In order to use data in another country, you will need to get a USA or international data plan. Contact Rogers and they will give you a data plan for which country you are going to.

*** UPDATE *** 

For Share Everything and Share Everything for Business customers who like to extend their Share Everything plan to the US and require voice, text and data services while roaming they can take advantage of our ROAM LIKE HOME.

For $5/day while roaming in the US, you can use the data and the unlimited talk and text included in your Share Everything plan, and use your phone just like you were at home. You will be charged a maximum of 10 days per bill cycle, and once you've enrolled, you're set for all future trips.

View solution in original post