DO NOT USE under plans and add ons

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

DO NOT USE under plans and add ons

I have a big DO NOT USE under my plans and add-ons in my rogers app.
What does that mean?

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: DO NOT USE under plans and add ons

The DO NOT USE indicator is one that has come up for others, including myself.

There are often options in front of the CSR at the computer screen that are not to be used for some individual accounts, and as explained to me by the CSR chat I did, these aren't supposed to show on our side, only their side, and that it will disappear in future.

Mine was there for about a month, and then vanished.  They did nothing to change anything from what they told me - it is a known bug in their systems, but contacting the Community Helps and PM with them will at least put it on record that it is happening.  That is what I did with my own chat to CSR billing support.

Bruce

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hi @rizwanchapti,

Welcome to the Community! 

Can you please PM us @CommunityHelps with a screenshot of what you're seeing? I'm not familiar with this particular issue but a screenshot will help me to understand.

Thank you,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

The DO NOT USE indicator is one that has come up for others, including myself.

There are often options in front of the CSR at the computer screen that are not to be used for some individual accounts, and as explained to me by the CSR chat I did, these aren't supposed to show on our side, only their side, and that it will disappear in future.

Mine was there for about a month, and then vanished.  They did nothing to change anything from what they told me - it is a known bug in their systems, but contacting the Community Helps and PM with them will at least put it on record that it is happening.  That is what I did with my own chat to CSR billing support.

Bruce

View solution in original post