Cut off

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ianbr
I've Been Around

Cut off

So I have been with rogers since December, I have charges on my first bill I'd like to dispute. Sounds simple enough, started a live chat, didnt have my account number so was disconnected. I tried calling and talking to someone, after a few hours I finally figured out the right combination of keys to lead me to humans. After I finally got a hold of someone I was once again asked for the account number (still didnt, and don't know it), I told them I don't know and was hung up on. Now after 2 months of not paying (don't know how to pay it, thats why I was calling for month 2) I have been cut off and only have the option of going through the automated credit system. Guess what you need to make a payment, an account number. Im sure you can see the dilemma here.

***Edited Labels***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Cut off

Hello @landr

When you first signed up with Rogers, they should have given you a email or operator copy of the contract which includes the account number. If you can pop into the store and give them your cellphone number and show them a piece of photo ID (Government, Health card does not count), they will be able to give u all that information.
Unfortunately without a account number or phone number reps over the phone can not help u.

@CommunityHelps can something be worked out? Thank u!
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

And that you have received a bill??

The account number should be in the top corner of the bill as well.

RogersZia

Hi @Ianbr,

Welcome to the Community!

If you do not have the account number, we can locate the number for you with other information. Since Community is a public platform I would recommend you to contact us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online. 

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

RogersZia