Cursor disappears

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Cursor disappears

When I open menus I can't see what I am selecting how can I fix this?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Cursor disappears

Hello DiscoGranny

The reboot may be the only fix until they update the software in which will fix this. They do not give a log out on which software issues they fix & what not.

No i never had a issue with this on my NextBox 3.0. I did however have this issue on my NextBox 2.0 a couple of times but a simple reboot fixed it.

Thank you as well! 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I think you posted to the wrong forum.....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

There isn't any cursors on the TV Guides or settings.. Like Lurker said, maybe you posted in the wrong forum section?. Explain a bit more.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

When I said cursor I meant the red line that appears when something is selected, I don't know what's it's called. Are you both Rogers employees? I see RE beside your name, if so congratulations, you deserve it for being helpful.

And yes I'm talking about TV so if you can move it back to TV because I had trouble finding it.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny.

We do NOT work for Rogers. You asked me this many time and i told you I am not. Lurker is not a Rogers employee either..

As for your question, which Rogers box are you using and have you tried rebooting the box?
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

But your name is in red and says RE beside it, please don't try to trick me, what else could RE mean then Rogers Employee. Since you are a moderator can you please move this back to TV?

The box is Nexbox 3 and when I go to look through the recordings list it doesn't appear. Rebooting fixes it but I was wondering if there was any way to make sure it doesn't happen? And was there some kind of update because some things appear a bit different now?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

RE means Resident Expert. It does not mean Rogers Employee. " Im NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here"

That says it on all our posts. Please read what the RE program is here Resident Experts

We as RE's can not move posts. WE are not Mods & we do not work for Rogers to have those powers.. As RE's we have cetrain powers but those powers that mods have, we do not have ( Moving threads, Deleting posts, changing usernames, ban someone & such). The actual Mods can. I have flagged it for them to move it to the TV Section.

As for your question. So you have the NextBox 3.0 aka 9865 box. You can try & change the appearance to see if that will fix it but it may be a bug that is causing this. I have not had this issue.

If rebooting fixes it, then does it stay good for a while or goes back again to that issue?

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

It does fix after rebooting, so is rebooting the only solution? Has this ever happend to you? And congratulations on being a Resident Expert.

Edit: Oops maybe I should read more carefully...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

The reboot may be the only fix until they update the software in which will fix this. They do not give a log out on which software issues they fix & what not.

No i never had a issue with this on my NextBox 3.0. I did however have this issue on my NextBox 2.0 a couple of times but a simple reboot fixed it.

Thank you as well! 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Ok, well there seems to have been an update and it hasn't happened since then so hopefully they fixed it. Thank You.