Current IPAD Version

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Current IPAD Version

I have the original IPAD with a rogers data plan . If I purchase the latest IPAD can I just take out the micro-sim from my current model, put it in the latest IPAD  and everything will just keep working  same plan etc.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Current IPAD Version

Yes it will work BUT the New iPad has LTE on it. So you may want to switch off LTE just incase you do not go over your data bucket you have. The plans stay the same as well. If you want a higher data plan or something with LTE, you will need to contact Rogers & have them change it for you. 3G will work fine tho.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes it will work BUT the New iPad has LTE on it. So you may want to switch off LTE just incase you do not go over your data bucket you have. The plans stay the same as well. If you want a higher data plan or something with LTE, you will need to contact Rogers & have them change it for you. 3G will work fine tho.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Great, thankyou for the help. Much appreciated.

Paul