Crossing My Fingers: New HD Stations Coming Soon?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Crossing My Fingers: New HD Stations Coming Soon?

It would be really nice if they would allow us to customize the guide, sort it alphabetically, or by channel name or by number.  The technology exists and from what I know shouldn't be difficult to design to give the user some flexibility.  While I get that there is a need for duplication when it comes to SD and HD versions of the same channel as well as versions of the same channel from other areas (a huuuge convenience that I love) there is really no need to have duplicate HD channels fo so many.  It might look like you have more channels but it just clutters things up takes up time having to pour through hundreds of channels with so many doubles.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Crossing My Fingers: New HD Stations Coming Soon?

I totally agree with Angelus_025, get rid of some of these HD channels that we dont need, like for instance if you tune to CityTV channel 7 it automatically tunes to HD, why have it HD on channel 7 and then have it again in HD in the 500's?? thats what does not make any sense, and yes we do have to flip through all these channels to get to other channels. like Angelus says it may look like you have tons of channels, but in reality they are all repeats... we dont want them or dont need them.