Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@canoebrain wrote:
I moved down to 981 today! Whoo hoo, a whole 2 spots! At this rate I might actually receive my phone before 2014.
<:   (

64 gig iphone black
Reservation made - 9/28/2012, 11:00:55 AM
Reservation Spot - #981 out of 1517
Ottawa, ON

still 'In progress(Pre Fulfillment)' - argh.

I would have expected our spots to drop this week given people in the 600s had theirs shipped on Friday. The number we are given for the status seems really off or not up to date.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@sdfasf wrote:

I've got a corp plan and went through the regular retail queue

How does this work?  You were able to keep your Corporate plan but go through the regular reservation system?  I thought this was not possible.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

16gb black position update:
Ordered Sept 27, 10:25:56am
2443/4708
Toronto, ON

Btw, picked up and got my UAG locally from Case123 in markham. Probably the only good thing about the wait. But moving at a snails pace.

I'm able to get a 16gb black at apple store but am gonna wait. We deserve our credits! I just switched to corporate and "could've should've" stayed with customer side as had basically the same plan.

We deserve fair treatment. Yes this is a toy, but toys like this are what drive the market, new customers and revenue. A truck or boat is a toy too!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@sdfasf – I thought about it, but wasn’t sure it would actually be faster. After reading that the corporate reservations are second to consumer I’m wishing I had... at this point though, if I try regular retail will I wait longer than what I’ll have to wait now? I know for sure I’ll be giving up the $100 credit Rogers owes me.

I agree about complaining – I’m complaining here because it makes feel better, but I don’t really think me writing a letter to anyone at Rogers will accomplish anything. If Rogers was really concerned about what I thought, they wouldn’t do the things they do to begin with.

@NRM – ya, this online reservation system is beyond me. I keep checking it now because it gives me at least some sort of reference... I’ve always cherished my advent calendar! LOL

I spoke with someone at Rogers about the system and she said the numbers were inaccurate. Ah well, an inaccurate advent calendar is better than none at all (well, in my world it is! LOL)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i was told as long as the phone ships to a Rogers Plus store it is possible
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I received an email from Kim Walker  Ombudsman,  Rogers Communications, they are going to start an investigation, so he sent me a document that i had to sign and send back to him.

Please, everybody that is on the same boat send and email to ombudsman@rci.rogers.com, the more we are the better, we deserve to be trated like any other customer.

Power to the people!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@AlbertMar

I received the same email from the Ombudsman. Her letter stated that the issue has been taken up with the Office of the President and they have responded that they will look into the matter. We'll see. I've already contacted Telus with a backup plan to switch if nothing happens.

Chuck D and Flava Flav

Fight the Power!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Chuck D and Flava Flav

Fight the Power!

LMAO

:   )

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We have to bug them until we get our phones.

never give up never surrender!!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

as someone requested earlier, who is Ombudsman?  how did this person's name/email come up?  what is his role?  i can't seem to find the details in this thread.  if i had more background, i would consider emailing as well.