Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Rogers send me some love.. ):

Been in Finalization since the 20th

Also I have a bit of confusion. If I ordered on the 27th would I  recieve the additional 50$ credit if my status changes to ship on the 25 or after?

I Plan to Stick Around

Still eating for my 32G Black since Sept. 25. Hopeful that it will change from Pre-Fulfillment by Friday. I've dropped about 30 spots today but perhaps that's because Rogers is canceling people's orders? Ha ha!
I Plan to Stick Around

Mr. Excitement over here with my end of day; report, rant, killing time, mutual suffering, whatever you want to call it...

Ended last week at position #609. Then end of day yesterday #606 and today end of day #603.  I assume, they are not shipping the 64 black, people are either jumping ship or simply dying of old age while waiting and the executors of their estate are cancelling the order.

current spot or my Sept 19th order of a 64blk is: Reservation Spot #603 out of 1494 (whatever that means)

I Plan to Stick Around

I want my phone.

I Hate Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

I was just in a convenient store in downtown toronto. Two guys in leather blue jays jackets walked in asking if anyone wanted a iphone5. No one said yes, and then they walked out. Soooo, if anyone wants a blackmarket iphone, that's an option LOL

Anyway, no movement here either ordered sept 26, black 16gb. Read on consumer thread someone ordered oct 9, same model, their phone shipped. Le sigh. Gonna call tmr to ensure I qualify for credits. Maybe I'll get some news (probably not!)
I Plan to Stick Around

@PvT

I feel your pain. Looks like we are moving down the list the same so at least something appears consistant. I was at #693 last week I think and I sit at #686 now. Spoke to someone at Rogers again....and was going to get them to send me the Samsung Galaxy S3 as I have been long enough without a phone. The CSR said that my date Sept 21 should be filled real quick and that I should just hang in there for another couple of days. This was the nicest CSR I spoke to through this whole ordeal. Anyway, I will wait until Friday or Saturday, and if nothing changes, I really don't need an iPhone that badly.

I Plan to Stick Around

fyi,  I am at #1213 out of 2450 and got shipped today  so don't let the numbers get to you.  The people who wrote that earlier were right.

I Plan to Stick Around

@seveniron

thanks for the feedback on you position.  i'll be sure to post here is my status finally hanges and most certainly if it changes to Shipping.  It shall be when t shall be.  Fortunately my BlackBerry is still functional but since I went from PC to Mac last year and since then iPad as well, I've already sold my soul to the devil and will just wait it out.  IMac + iPad + iPhone = iBroke (or iMustBeCrazy).  Thanks again, hope we get our smartphones sooner than later whatever they are!  

Cheers!

I Plan to Stick Around

After 34 days, still in PRE FILFILLMENT, this sucks!!

#1594 out of 4533

I Plan to Stick Around

It's been 28 days for me and I'm sitting at 1610 for a 32GB Black. Where are we at for this model? In the 13xx or 14xx range?