Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Corporate Reservation

I was 2220 something yesterday for Iphone 5 32gb black and today I moved back up to 2265 in line....how does that happen???

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just thinking here, but perhaps this explains what happens with our numbers. They will go down if someone that was reserved before us cancels. But many of us have also seen a jump only to go right back where we were days or hours later. Maybe when Rogers gets a batch in, and they go into activation, this temporarily drops our number (by the number of phones they are activating). As some people have said, their number goes to 0 during activation and then back to what it was. Once there numbers return, ours go back to where they were.

Then again, maybe I am crazy.. At any rate, my new number is 694 after sitting at 584 for a couple of days. I started at 871 and up until the change to 584 sat at 703 for about a week.

On another note, a co-worker got his 32 gb black shipped to him and received on Friday. He was at 900 something on the number list and his put his reservation in on Sept 18......so perhaps the rest of us will see something one day in the near future. One can only hope, as I have been without a phone since it was stolen on Sept 5.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ seveniron,   what a bummer ,  what date did you order?  What is your status at the moment??  This isn't encouraging to say the least.  Hope you get yours soon.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

never mind, I found you on the spread sheet, but still hope you get yours soon 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not necessarily true. Mine went to activation last Sunday at midday. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was 1130 on Friday, i was happy that it moved by a 100 spots. But I looked on Saturday and im back up to 1239 lol...

This is for the black 64gb

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I read on the customer side that someone with 32G Black received an email from Rogers stating that that particular model is on back order. However there has still been movement for them. At least they're being kept in the loop. Nobody can tell us anything except that they are working hard to get us out phones as soon as possible (when everyone else get's their phones first).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

3 days til $100 anniversary,   by now I hope to get it,  let's see......

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, day 26 for me. Rogers still hasn't finished sending out preorders (before sept 21), I really think it might minimum another 2 weeks for me, as long as they follow the pattern of roughtly 500 16gb black shipments every weekend. I wonder if they'll offer ANOTHER $50 off for waiting 42 days.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just saw this post on the customer side for my phone... I've been waiting since Setp 25th and when I ordered it I was like 1640. Notice the drop since when this person ordered at the beginning of October, and yet I'm still waiting. So why I haven't I been sent my phone yet?? Rogers, do you read these posts? Do you care? Talk about poor customer service!

Position update for 32gb black:

October 4: 6511

October 5: 5395

October 6: 4230

October 7: 4210

October 8: 4205

October 9: 4059 

October 10: xxxx

October 11: xxxx

October 12: 3874

October 13: 3105

October 14: 3092