Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Oh,  sorry,  orderede 16 gb white

I Plan to Stick Around

You guys were right about the numbers, I went right back up from 0 to 1146. But in Activation so I guess I should be happy about that. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Well I sure hope the numbers don't mean anything... Thursday I dropped down to #499 form #618, Friday nothing changed as I remained at #499.  This morning I was at #495.  So I just sat down in front of my main computer, thought I'd check my status again (I know, "Get a Life") and now I'm at #609... 

Status remains unchanged since September 19th when I ordered the 64Blk

Reservation Spot #609 out of 1428

Status In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

In progress(Finalization)10/20/2012 11:22:46 AM

Yay!!

I Plan to Stick Around

The meaning of sad:

Things I have:

1 Switcheasy Tones case for the iPhone 5
1 Lightning to 30-pin Adapter for the iPhone 5
1 Lightning to USB Cable for the iPhone 5

Things I do not have:

An iPhone 5

Still in Pre-Fulfillment after 26 days.
I've Been Here Awhile

Sigh! The two black 16Gs we ordered  Sept 19th want  "In progress activation" on Oct 18th, and "In progress  finalization / Shipped, closed" yesterday... on the 28th day since the order,  so it looks like we will get 3 x $50 for the 14 days, but the last two shipped on the last day before the 28 day, 2 x $50 would have kicked in. 😞

My wife has had her white one for about a week and she is very happy with it... No battery issues so far.

Re our queue numbers:

Our white (we've had it for a week) is still showing #702, and the blacks (shipped yesterday) are showing #1336 and #1337, so once again proving that the queue numbers mean nothing.

I Plan to Stick Around

I thought I would offer a "heads-up". I received my I-5 finally on day 28 Friday. You will need to have the latest upgrade of ITunes so grab 10.7 I think it is ??
The "system was down " and would not allow me to log on to the business self help to activate the new I -5 SIM card that came with new phone. So I called Rogers and they said the same thing system is down and can't activate. So I put the I -5 on my desk and texted my daughter with my old I-4 and low and behold the text I was sending to my daughter popped up as an I message on my new I -5. Then more texts popped up they were texts intended for my daughters I phone with a different #.
So I phoned Rogers again and they put me through to tech support and we did a full reset on the phone and set it to my phone # instead of my daughters. Now here's the "weird" part the Technical advisor asks me if I want my new I-5 SIM card activated ?? I said I thought the system was down ? He said its not down for me here ill make your new phone work and within a minutes new I-5 was active
Now why didn't the first person that I spoke to at Rogers not just put me through to Tech instead of just saying the system is down ? Why does Rogers constantly seem to disinform customers ??
So if you get the same I get just ask for tech support
Good luck to all
Dave

**edited for content**

I Plan to Stick Around

@js94,   lucky you!  you ordered one day after me,  same phone and I'm still in activation!!!!  Hope I hear soon.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Lesliec

Hopefully yours gets finalized tomorrow and we'll both ship on monday C:

I Plan to Stick Around

@js94

well,  there won't be any  activity on Sunday,  but I'm hoping for a monday status change,  however,  I wouldn't mind waiting til Wed when the 28 days is over.... we shall see,  let us know when yours is shipped.

Leslie