Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PvT
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

I have virtually had no movement in my number in weeks (dropped by three digits last week and ten this week) , I've waited over four weeks for my 64blk, I mean really now!?!  OK so now that Iam  eligible for $100 and if this goes another week or even two, I will want something more from them. Ugh!  OK, this is the first time I'm starting to get a bit steamed!

Sept 19th...

Reservation Spot #618 out of 1414

bunnyfoo
I Plan to Stick Around

When does the clock stop on the 14 day and 28 day credits? Is it from the time your order goes into Activation or from the time your order is closed and shipped? Just curious because my 14 mark is today but it changed from pre-fullfillment to activation on Tuesday. It's still in activation today and from what other people are experiencing, I'm not expecting it any time soon.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Bunnyfoo

The clock will stop ONCE the phone has been shipped out. If its been shipped out before the 28 days, you will ONLY get the $50 credit. If the phone is shipped out AFTER 28 days, you will get the extra $50 credit.
leethc
I Plan to Stick Around

I see a big drop in my spot from 1913 to 1465 in the last 2 hrs since kintrub mentioned his change of status.

I am guessing this drop indicates the number of peoples that are going to get their phones soon or at least Rogers is updating their status from pre-fulfilment to activation. Also i guess  my number will go back up to 1913 once updating are done.

sprdave
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I ordered on Sept 18 - 16 Gb BLACK... I was #1124 out of 4065 at one point and am now showing 0 out of 4307

I believe that today "is" my DAY 28 for the $ 100 rebate ??

My status has been updated to 

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/18/2012 1:00:20 PM     In progress In progress(Activation) 10/18/2012 1:06:58 PM

I'm thinking that there may be a phone on it's way to me ?  Perhaps someone else on this forum may be better euipped to make that assumption ?

If the phone is being shipped to me today... does that make me eligible for $ 50 or $ 100 rebate ?

It would make sense that Rogers get as many phones out to customers today that ordered on or before launch day  if it will save them $ 50 for every single phone ?

Good luck to everyone !!

Cheers,

Dave

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

yes, i've dropped to position 2007 from 24xx but i bet leethc is right, i will go back up.  every friday we see movement (to avoid doling out credits)

@dave

you will still get the credit unless it changes it "shipped" by tomorrow

it also isn't going to ship until your status says "shipped". you still need to go into "in progress (finalization)" 

hope that helps 

also @pvt & @dave- i think the first set of people to qualify for the second $50 rebate is tomorrow, the fourth week from release date (sept 21).  it's from launch date or reservation date, which ever is later.

from the rogers.com/business:

As a limited time offer, if your iPhone 5 doesn't ship within 14 days from device launch or reservation, whichever is later, we'll apply a $50* credit to your account. We are continuing to receive iPhone 5 inventory but due to high demand your wait may be longer than expected. To show our gratitude for your patience, we will add an additional $50 *credit to your account if you have to wait more than 28 days for your device to ship. The $50* credit(s) will appear on one of your next two invoices following the activation of your reserved device on your account. To receive the $50* credit(s), you must pick-up or receive by mail (for Business customers) the reserved device from the store selected during your reservation within the timeframe stated in the shipping email, and the reserved device must be used on the account under which it was reserved. This offer is subject to change without notice. 

PvT
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Amie3,

That make sense, good to know!  I'd be happier to see my phone getting shipped today or tomorrow than see the extra $50 at this point.  I'm sure Rogers is not to excited about dishing out all these $50 and $100 credits, even though they do make it right back with the money I'm forking over by being a "loyal" customer...

leethc
I Plan to Stick Around

@Amie3
You are correct. The earliest date that people are entitled to $100 is tomorrow since it counts from the launch date (sep 21) even though you may have order/reserve the phone earlier.
sprdave
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Amie

Thank You so much Amie you are so HELPFUL !!!  Smiley LOL

Well going to 0 position was "promising" but I guess I'm not quite there yet ?  UGH !!!!!

So now I have to see the actual words "in progrees" (finalization) then  "shipped"   ... WOW 

I see from the spreadsheet that Amie puts together (KUDOS) it can take from 1 to 5 days to get to the shipped stage still.

Cheers,

Dave

mdhaliwal04
I Plan to Stick Around

OMG, FINALLY!!!!!

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/18/2012 1:18:34 PM     In progress In progress(Activation) 10/18/2012 1:48:09 PM    WOOOOOOO!!!, i nearly had a heart attack when i saw the staus had changed. tmmrw will be the day for extra credit. if the status changes mid day tmmrw or at night, does that mean no extra credit??