Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

This sucks! Today its 25 days of waiting!... I dont care about the extra 50$, i want the phone i need it, cause i work with it. Rogers sucks!

I Plan to Stick Around

This is getting really frustrating. In the consumer discussion, there are people who have already received their phones who ordered the same model as me (32 gb black) a week after I ordered, and they started in the 7000's while I started in the 1300's and have made no progress. Smiley Mad

I Plan to Stick Around

True! and my reservation number went down and up many times! What is that?!?

They dont care about existing customers, they want to attract new ones.

I Plan to Stick Around

@ AlbertMar,

the down part is people canceling ahead of line ... The UP part is a mystery to be honest ... Mine did the same thing and I thought I was getting lost in the shuffle, but the business side "number spot" doesn't change like the consumer side ... This is one reason Pinz put this wick spreadsheet into play so we can at least get a general idea of what going on ... And we've notice some very interesting trends to which Rogers should be held accountable for ... But how and when ??? Hope that helps

Peace

I Plan to Stick Around

Been waiting for a 32 gig Black as well...almost 28 days in 'pre-fulfillment.  Called Rogers this morning and asked what the deal is and why the consumer side is moving so much faster.  They told me they have no information about the phones or when we'll get them but it should be in the next couple weeks...but if I don't get it that I should call back in a couple weeks...pretty non-committal.

I understand there is a shortage of phones which has nothing to do with Rogers but I do feel that Rogers shoud be able to supply me, along with their other business clients, with some sort of information as to where we are in the line up and why they're servicing the other side so much more efficiently.

I Plan to Stick Around

that is the truth! i call them everyweek about that, another thing is why they have phones on the stores only for new customers... What about us? Smiley Mad This is very frustrating!!

I Plan to Stick Around

If it helps I called in earlier because I had some questions about my plan and I also asked about the est time for buisness customers to recieve there phone and she said 3-5 weeks 😞

Looks like I'm going to be with you guys for awhile 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: I would appreciate any assistance/advice that any forum m...

@ PVT, I still hang out with you guys, but just occasionally reading the forum, not replying much. Thankfully Amie3 is updating the spreadsheet on a regular basis and if anyone else wants to help, PM me.
I Plan to Stick Around

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgggggggg Yesssssssssssssssss!!!

In progress(Activation) 10/16/2012 2:31:30 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ngDXn.gif

I Plan to Stick Around

@Js94

Oh so they are shipping phones today.... who would have thought.

Congrats! Hope it changes to shipped soon.