Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

yea theres a lot of people that have pre ordered the blac...

yea theres a lot of people that have pre ordered the black 16gb today, and its still going up...

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@bdsinclair

Thats exciting news, your phone being shipped, as it seems Im next on the spread sheet to see movement, gives me home I might see something this week....... than again.... who knows. Another $50 would be alright with me right about now.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I guess we won't be seeing bdsinclair around here much longer, won't be hanging out with us have-not's anymore Smiley Sad

Thanks for the confirmation on the extra $50 for 28.  I was going to call them on Wednesday which is my day 29 and I'm pretty sure I'll be cashing in.  Hey, but I'm going to have a case for my device and I can carry the case around pretending I have an iPhone 5. Robot Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Just another note.. anyone else notice the...

" Over 40,000 of our customers have received their shipment notices"

Im happy others are enjoying their new phones while Im still stuck without a phone since the 17th when my Blackberry crashed.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Kintrub,

Your in the Ontario area too ... Which by default seems to have more love than the western part of Canada, so hang in there brother.

@ PvT, I'll still stick around to help answer questions too, totally stoked to get the phone now ...

I think by the way it looks is once it goes activation it takes a day MAYBE two to reach shipped closed status ... Mine went that way from Friday, but it was afternoon on Friday when it changed so you know how Fridays go 🙂

Anyone able to answer how long from the Closed status till they received their phones ... ???

Peace

I Plan to Stick Around

@bdsinclair

From what I have read it seems it won't take more than a day or two, should see it by the latest Wednesday? Fingers crossed for you!
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm number 416, 16gb black, ordered Sept. 14th at 3:26pm. Went into activation on Oct. 5th at 10:23am. Been stuck there ever since. Is my phone ever going to come? How is it that someone who ordered after me has gotten there's?  I'm in vancouver. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Shy1

You answered your own question. You're in Vancouver, Seems the East coast is getting more phone shipped. Must be because the main Rogers building is located in Toronto.

Really, Rogers is dropping the ball. The best thing to do is forget you ordered a phone, and come Christmas time we might all get a nice gift from Santa...
I Plan to Stick Around

@shy1, that is complete garbage that I was able to get mine into this status before you! Unless your company has put a hold on things, if not I'd be calling Rogers and wanting an answer.... But I know how you feel about it.... Been there

Peace
I Plan to Stick Around

Look like they updated the main page, confirming what others were told:

We are continuing to receive iPhone 5 inventories but due to high demand your wait may be longer than expected. To check your status log in to https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/ and don't forget about our 14-day commitment or $50* credit. We will add an additional $50* credit to your account if you have to wait more than 28 days for your device to ship.