Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Seems that something has changed on my reservation page.  I don't recall seeing this before.

Is a new Price plan required? Yes    No
Price Plan *

Also I now see this at the bottom of the page

Hardware Changed History

Reservation Validation History

Is this normal?

I Plan to Stick Around

its changed for everyone, im not too sure what it all means tho.

I Plan to Stick Around

@seveniron
Do you have Yes circle highlighted beside the new price plan required line ?
I Plan to Stick Around

@leethc wrote:
@seveniron
Do you have Yes circle highlighted beside the new price plan required line ?

I believe that everyone has this as Yes.  I think that all it means is that a renewal is required.  We all know what our plans are from when we reserved the phones.

I Plan to Stick Around

It was explained to me that when I finally do get my iPhone 5 that the LTE option opens up different data options not available to 3G phones. I'd never heard this before but who knows anymore. 3 weeks and counting... $100 off that phone would be worth the 4-week wait at this point.

I Plan to Stick Around

Please People shared your status, so we can know we are we, I order a 16gb Black... Im tired of waiting.

Order date sept 21st 9:00 am

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

Reservation Spot #1727 out of 4073

I Plan to Stick Around

@AlbertMar

I currently sit #1038 for the 16gb Black, still waiting. Will keep you posted when my status changes so you feel you're a little closer.
I Plan to Stick Around

Still in the same boat ... Nothing has changed from Friday ... Being teased I think in progress (activation) 10/12/2012 12:10:32 PM

#457 out of 4076 .

Even after we do get our phones how do you go about making this issue into something. I mean sure they gave 50 bucks, maybe 100, if you wait long enough ... Company stand point that's a lot, customer stand point not that much ... I know if I treated my customers like this I wouldn't have many left at the end of the day, but they have us by the three year contract hairs ... So they don't feel the need to compensate us other that a few bucks ... Kind a sucks.

Peace

I Plan to Stick Around

Black 32gb, ordered Sept 17, still pre-fullfillment, spot 685 off 2000+
I Plan to Stick Around

I think that, everyone on the reservation list, waiting for more than 3 weeks! should contact Rogers and tell them how sick and tires we are of being treated like this.