Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

numbers dont mean anything for business. people are staying at their spot and still getting shipped.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

That is true. Numbers means nothing for Business / Corporate clients. The status however means something.
I Plan to Stick Around

How is it that I started the day at 677 and am now 685?
I Plan to Stick Around

andyg1782

See the two posts above yours.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Andyg1782

As explained before. This has happened to many. There either seems to be a glitch in the system OR there is to many demands & some got pushed back a few spots. Like we all have said, the Numbers mean NOTHING.
I Plan to Stick Around

would rogers change my status on sunday? or would i be wasting my time looking every 10 min??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mdhaliwal04

No. Rogers will NOT change the status on Sunday seeing as they are off on Sunday's. Sunday's is their day off. You would be wasting your time looking every 10 minutes or so. I would suggest looking in the morning & then once at night.
I'm Here A Lot

Just got my white 16g yesterday, its just cofusing coz my sister in law ordered an hour ahead of me but her is not yet deivered. We ordered same 16g white and both corporate plan. Is rogers just shipping random order. And the white i ordered i cant check on the web for status, it just emailed me for the shipping info
I Plan to Stick Around

@kakajee

urs still stuck on activation? No love for 32gb black 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

lets all hope that starting tmmrw, this week everyone gets their phones. ive had enough of waiting. once i even forgot that i had ordered an iphone 5