Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

my plan is $55 and yes is highlighted for me too...

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is over $70 and "yes" is highlighted too.... Must be some default setting I'm guessing.

peace

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for all the replies.
I Plan to Stick Around

i still keep experiencing problems with the reservebusinessdevice website, are others having the same problem?

I Plan to Stick Around

I am having problem too.
I Plan to Stick Around

could it be because they are updating peoples reservations? or am i just assuming too much? lol

I Plan to Stick Around

It probably blew up because we're all checking it so often... Man Embarassed

I Plan to Stick Around

haha maybe. the site went down last weekend too. when it came back, i didnt notice any change - might be routine maintenance.
in other news, does anyone know what happens if you decided to change colors or model while in line? considering changing to white to see if it comes faster 😛
I Plan to Stick Around

The business reservation site is not working for me, either. I guess it's down. 

When I ordered the phone I was told that to get the promotional price on any  smartphone my corporate plan had to be at least $45/month. I had to upgrade my plan from $42/month. The $50/month minimum is for consumer plans. 

I Plan to Stick Around

only moved from 1273 to 1269 today 😞