Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Corporate Reservation

Well, it appears to me that business customers are of lower priority to Rogers as the reservation waiting list has been moving since last week. On my side, I've stayed at the very same spot while the number of people has been constantly increasing. I don't really get it though, Apple keeps trying to push to get into businesses and here we have Rogers seemingly not caring that much... If only business customers could be treated equally as regular customers in such a case!

Oh well! I guess there might be a lot of business customers who will be getting a $50 gift from Rogers pretty soon!

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also piping in here to say how dissapointed I am to see that the corporate reservation line is not moving. I would expect a quick ship being in the low 100's. Anyway... I guess that's why there are two reservation lines in the first place. High priority line for regular customers, and low priority for corporate. Something isn't right here. They should ship based on time stamp of the order, not group based on list.

I've Been Here Awhile

There's no one lining up at the apple stores. I was going to do that but rogers told me apple doesn't do corporate plans. Now I'll probably have to wait a month for my phone.

Very upset. The representative told me there were only around 2000 phone on reserve on the corporate side and that's nothing so it will be very quick,

All lies.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have just moved up by 1 in the last 30 minutes. Is this a good sign?

I Plan to Stick Around

I have moved up 2 spots since i originally orderd a week ago! Look at me go! Guessing i will definatly NOT recieve my phone today... this isn't right

Mind you- at the same time take your time Rogers the longer i wait the less money you will be recieving from me Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

and thats 384 of 2031
I Plan to Stick Around

Does this queue work the same way as the residential one? Mine says In Progress and I don't have a queue number... I've never seen a number beyond the one the rep on the phone gave me. Also, I want my phone!
I've Been Here Awhile

Click on the order # and scroll to the bottom.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow I've looked in there five times and couldn't find it. I'm #311 so I've moved down 15 spots since I ordered. Yay.
I'm Here A Lot

I'm #4 from the beginning and my number didn't change. For the people who the number decreased a few spots, I guess it is only the consequence of cancelled ordered which were before you. Just chat with rep, telling me stupid things, as always...