Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pinz
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

I saw the phone I want in stock at the store, they said they could process it with my business account, but I would lose the $50 (according to the reps over the phone). I want to receive something for pre-ordering the day the pre-orders opened, calling Rogers to reserve it the first opportunity I had at work, and 3 weeks later still no phone. I decided to take the $50 instead. Even though I expected to receive the phone on my birthday (Sept. 21), as many people did, but now I don't even know when I would receive it. All my friends, co-workers, people that placed orders way after me are sending me photos they had taken with their iPhone 5s telling me how much I am missing... I can't even see the full quality of the photos because my current phone's display is not even close to the iPhone's.

If Rogers thinks they can get me to cancel my reservation, I've already made up my mind... I will wait as long as I have to, even if it is months just to get that $50. Unless I can get free from this 3 year contract, I'm not giving up to get something for waiting this long! Talk about a nice birthday gift from Rogers...

Pinz
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi all business/corporate customers,

I created this thread so we can keep track of our business reservations for the iPhone 5, who ordered when and what the status of their order is.  This will help us keep track of progress and estimate when our phones will ship based on the movement of each other's orders and the spot they are in the reservation.

I will put everything in an online spreadsheet if there is enough data and this will help us quickly see when our phones will be ready.

Please use the following format, I will use mine as an example:

Order placed: Sept. 14

Model: iPhone 5 64GB Black

Reservation spot: #318 out of 1265

Order status: In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

If your order has been shipped and you have received it already, set the status to "Phone received!".  Also post updates here whenever something changes.  Thanks!

Pinz
I Plan to Stick Around

@adrockin

Can you post your order status in the thread I created? It will help others who are close to your spot have hope.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/thread-id/13272
Green06
I Plan to Stick Around

Fergus Ontario

Order placed: Sept. 14

Model: iPhone 5 16GB Black

Reservation spot: #355out of 3579

Order status: In progress(Pre Fulfillme

Js94
I Plan to Stick Around

Order placed: Sept. 27

Model: iPhone 5 16GB White

Reservation spot: #1433 out of 1898

bdsinclair
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Pinz,

Just a thought state where you are in Canada too, each region is different it looks like

Region: Edmonton, Alberta

Order placed: 9/14/2012 4:00:48 PM

Reservation spot: #435 out of 3581

Order status: In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

bdsinclair
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Pinz,

Hey message me what your telus deal was ... I'm not stuck in contract and well ... If things don't move along here I'm switching ... the old 3gs is just not cutting it anymore 🙂 Oh and I made a suggestion on your other thread too.

Peace

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

uhhh who is rogersdarrell and why did he edit a bunch of posts?? 

at any rate, i am #2620 out of 3582 for a 16gb black, ordered sept 26. i am likely going to wait an other week before i call into to rogers to see if there is anything i can do to speed up this process. realistically, i would like this phone by halloween. oh and i'm in toronto, ontario. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

He is a mod. He is editing out some things.
mmj33
I Plan to Stick Around

Order placed: 9/14/2012

Reservation spot: #416 out of 3586