Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Corporate Reservation

Can some of the seniors of the mail correspondance please give me the email id where I should log the complaint as I am not able to get the email id where the mail should be sent to

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello iphonenewbie

Here is the email for you to email them with your complaint & see what happens then. You need to go threw the steps before hand but give it a try. Wish you the best of luck & hopefully you get the phone soon!

ombudsman@rci.rogers.com
I've Been Around

Rogers' business service is beyond pathetic.  I ordered iPhone 5 on  Sept 26 and had position 2,849 out of 2,849.  As of today, I am in 2,319 out of 5,066.  

In summary, Rogers only shipped 530 iphone 5 unite over the last 6 weeks to business users.  At the current speed, my best hope is to get my iphone 5 before iphone 6 release.  What a joke!

I Plan to Stick Around

Yesterday, I received a shipping notice from Rogers with a UPS tracking #. I tracked the package today and apparently it's out for delivery - of course I also happened to notice that it was shipping to the wrong address. I called UPS and they were going to try to re-route it... Today, tomorrow, next week - it's all good - it's certainly a lot better than 41 days of limbo.

I will be very happy to finally receive my phone.

As I mentioned in a previous post(s)  I'm not overly confident that companies as large as Rogers actually do a lot with the complaints they receive. That being said, my phone shipped very quickly after getting in contact with Ombudsman, Ms. Walker.

Others seemed to have experienced the same thing, so maybe my complaint actually did have an effect.

The possibility that complaining gets you bumped up in the queue is disheartening in itself. Coupled with Rogers' seeming practice of serving new or regular customers ahead of existing corporate customers, regardless of their place in the 'queue', this whole schmozzle is just plain unnacceptable.

@iphonenewbie - I'm officially changing my tune, and would, in fact, urge you to contact Rogers to bring your concerns to their attention.

Customers should be served in order and that's all there is to it. I'm glad I'm getting my phone, but it's not right if my complaining bumped me ahead of others, and it's not right that others were bumped ahead of both me and you because they were new, and/or whatever else.

I will definitely not use any sort of system like this next time I order a new device - I will certainly do it myself either through a store directly, or through Apple... I may even switch providers (I was actually to the point of calling Bell to see what they could offer me right before I received that shipping email from Rogers - honestly).

Perhaps Rogers should consider promoting Ms. Walker to the President's office. I don't care what Rogers' number-crunchers come up with - I will never believe that losing customers is sound business.

I'm Here A Lot

That's 530 units of the specific device you ordered! If you have the time Luke, id suggest you go ahead and follow the four step process for complaints and contact to ombudsman. Once I made contact it seemed as though I flew through the processes all the way to shipping! 

Its horrible to say that taking the route of complaining to get our devices is what we must resort to but unfortunately after looking over other posts and my own experiences that is what its going to come down to in order to receive our devices within a reasonable time frame!!!

That being said, I shall be getting my phone at some point today, it has been shipped and ups says I will have it in my hands by end of day today! Hopefully sooner than later! 

Hope to see more movement for the rest of you guys! Hang in there!

I Plan to Stick Around

Just wondering did anyone receive an email or txt informing that they are eligible for the $50 or 2 x $50 credit for waiting more than 14 / 28 days respectively or actually have it applied on their most recent invoice.

I'm Here A Lot

you don't receive an email being a corporate customer. you will be eligible though if the time has passed. if you dont receive it by the end of your second billing period of using your iphone5 then just call a csr and ask whats happening

I'm Here A Lot

Just wanted to post this up for all of those who are asking about shipping tiimes with UPS

UPS Frequently Asked Questions

Is the tracking status on ups.com the most up-to-date information about my package?

My shipment tracking status is "On Vehicle for Delivery". What time will I receive my shipment?

The shipment has been dispatched to a UPS driver for delivery today. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 am and 7:00 pm (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.
In the U.S. and Canada, shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbour who will be home. If an adult signature is required, and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbour, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day.

I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a 16GB black iPhone 5 on Sept.28th and I'm still at spot 2500, very frustrated. I called a Rogers customer service rep last week twice but they just told me to wait or find an iPhone at a Rogers outlet and loose my $100 credit. I called Rogers a third time earlier this week and this rep told me they are expecting a large order from Apple and said he maybe able to fast track my order. Today, I finally got in Progress notice (prefulfillment -activation-finalization). I'm not sure if I got this notice because of the large order or because I complained, most likely it's the latter. Anyways, I'm happy I finally got a status change, hopefully I'll get shipment info soon? My advice to people who are still waiting is to be persistent and complain and follow the procedure as describe by other post to escalate the situation. Unfortunately being patient means you'll be waiting for a long time.

I also called Rogers three times about getting a better data package a month ago. I was able to get the unlisted 6GB super plan deal for $60 through retentions. Again, be persistent and don't give up till you get the deal.
I Plan to Stick Around

I finally received my iphone 5! (42 days after 'reserving' it)

I love it. It's awesome. Certainly faster than my 3GS.

Good luck to everyone else - I hope you get your orders soon.

:    )