Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Corporate Reservation

Hello Mardig88

Email them explaining what is going on with your reservation & how long you have been waiting for it. They will reply to you with a answer.

I've Been Here Awhile

thanks.

I will.

I find it frustrating that people who oredered later than me even on the corporate side and that have a higher number in the queue got their orders processed before mine after they complained

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mardig88

The reservations numbers on the Corporate / Business side mean nothing after you reserve it. The numbers will not change or go down unless someone cancels & such.

Just write on the email how you feel & how long you have been waiting.
I Plan to Stick Around

For the spreadsheet, I'm still waiting but got confirmation from our friendly Rogers agent that they were still working on getting my phone shipped out.

In our last email to him regarding why we couldnt see the new order on the site what he had to say was the following:

"It was more of an assurance from our part to confirm that your issue has been taken care of and to advise what you can expect to see online. It is the error on our part and we are assuming full ownership to correct the situation."

So, still waiting since Sept 17...

I Plan to Stick Around

@NRM wrote:

Just went into activation

#1191 out of 1540

64gb black

Open In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/11/2012 10:22:33 AM    

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 11/1/2012 3:28:14 PM    

In progress In progress(Activation) 11/1/2012 3:30:40 PM  

Sweet NRM! That's awesome!

Did you happen to complain to Rogers via the ombudsman email address?

I'm still in progress(Pre Fulfillment) #973 / 1547 for the 64GB black, and I ordered it on Sept 28...

<:    (

I Plan to Stick Around

I received my phone yesterday, i wrote to the ombudsman monday, got a response tuesday and the telephone was shipped wednesday, i received it thursday.... so that was fast...

To activate the nano card you have to send and email with your new SIM card number and will be activated next bussiness day, but mine got activated very fast! in 15 mins.

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

@canoebrain wrote:

@NRM wrote:

Just went into activation

#1191 out of 1540

64gb black

Open In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/11/2012 10:22:33 AM    

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 11/1/2012 3:28:14 PM    

In progress In progress(Activation) 11/1/2012 3:30:40 PM  

Sweet NRM! That's awesome!

Did you happen to complain to Rogers via the ombudsman email address?

I'm still in progress(Pre Fulfillment) #973 / 1547 for the 64GB black, and I ordered it on Sept 28...

<:    (

Shipped this morning.

Yes I sent an email to the imbudsman. I strongly recommend complaining if you want your phone sooner than later, as it seems those who complain are getting their phones.

I Plan to Stick Around

Shipped this morning.

Yes I sent an email to the imbudsman. I strongly recommend complaining if you want your phone sooner than later, as it seems those who complain are getting their phones.

Thanks NRM. I did actually just send off an email to the ombudsman address.

That's really poor on Rogers' part.

I'm actually a very patient person when it comes to things like this. I was anxious to get my new toy of course, but I would have been more than happy to wait while Apple caught up with stock around the world.

I can't stomach being treated unfairly however, and I have zero patience for being treated without respect. Me losing my place in line repeatedly is really disrepectful on Rogers' part.

UNACCEPTABLE, Rogers - VERY UNACCEPTABLE.

To think, I talked my business partner out of us switching over to Bell this contract renewal/upgrade... When exactly did Rogers adopt Bell's business practices?

I've Been Around

I have been following this thread for weeks and finally sent an email to the Ombudsman yesterday at 4:37  pm est. Received a response this morning at 10:37 am est. and my phone went through prefulfillment to  finalization shipped/ closed at 11:22 am. I can't beleive that this is what it took to get some satisfaction.

32G Black

1414 out of 2937

Thanks again for the advise,

I Plan to Stick Around

Funny that I sent a second email yesterday to the Ombudsman after receiving no response from the President's Office the first time. She responded this morning, offered an apology for no response, thanked me for being patient, and assured me she'd take care of it. Within two hours I went from Pre-fulfillment to Shipped. How sad that only the Ombudsman truly cares about our business. Thank goodness that someone in that corporate office cares. I've thanked her repeatedly for helping since I've got zero help from everyone else. All I asked was for a legitimate answer as to why consumers were being given preferential treatment and all I got in return was attitude. My next upgrade I'll do at my local Rogers store because their service is incredible. The service I received through this system was horrendous! Never again!

Thanks again to Ms. Walker for your help. You were the only one cared about our business, that is very obvious.