Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

I was told that if I don't hear back from the Office of the President within 2 days to contact the Ombudsman. I'm guessing that I'll sending another email to Ms. Walker tomorrow since I've yet to be contacted. This castrophe is not something they want to take responsibility for, nor do they want to address. Shameful.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ugh just so tired of the whining and complaining on every page of this thread....really some of you need to get out more - ITS JUST A CELL PHONE FOR GOD SAKES. ive been waiting for over a month as well....

PS.  I guarantee contacting the ombudsman wont do squat as this is such a stupid and dumb issue that is so below them to deal with - they arent going to change their practices for a few whiners

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My status was changed to 'In Progress' today for a 16GB black...does that mean I will be receiving the phone soon?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

And it was just a seat on a bus Rosa Parks...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ jbs101

that means they are working on your order.

do you mind tell us when did you order your phone and what is your reservation #.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

wow comparing the so called 'inequlity' of getting an iphone in queue versus Rosa Parks? HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. ive now heard it all

Why dont you write to the Ontario Human Rights Commission and explain your situation? Or even better, write a letter to the Prime Minister.  This is such a massive national issue, that it must be dealt with!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@sdfasf  If you want to stick with do nothing approach please continue to do so, and if you're getting annoyed with these threads no one is forcing you to read them.  We're all just trying to help each other out.

@Dissapointed201 thanks for the support and tips.  Either a shipment of 2500 16GB Blacks arrived, or our whinning/complaining emails actually did something.  My position was 2427/4786 earlier today.  I just got an email that it shipped, and should be arriving within 7 days.

Hope everyone else get's their phone soon.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@leethc

I placed the order October 23rd and I am 4238/4786..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@BomberA - Nice! According to those numbers there are going to be a whole bunch of happy campers in about a week!

Still not much going on in the 64GB list - I'm at #974 today.

I'm so anxious to try out the location reminders feature! I was so disappointed when they pulled it from the official iOS update for the 3GS  (it was in the developer version and I got all excited when I read about it)... I just know that with location reminders I'll never forget anything from Canadian Tire again! LOL

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The squeeky wheel gets the grease, and we're all 'squeekin' to get what we want. I mean you can either have the attitude that there's no point in complaining since it won't change anything, or complain and voice your concerns until you get an acceptable response. Whether it's a phone, or a seat, or asking that your waitress serve you in a timely manner, it's all the same - standing up for what you believe in. At the end of the day it is "just a phone", but it doesn't change the fact that customer service has been horrendous, that Rogers won't acknowledge any responsibility for this problem, and to treat your customers in such a poor manner is unacceptable. I guess I'm just accustomed to level of service that's equal to the amount of business I provide. It's really sad that my business is more valued by a global automotive company than a national telecommunications business. Especially given that cheaper options are becoming available and things are going to become more competitive. The telecommuications monopoly is potentially changing so you'd think they'd be a little more concerned than they are. But I digress.

Really, all this would take would be an admission that they made an err in judgment. We encouraged far too many people to utilize this system. We were not prepared for the volume. We dropped the ball, but this is how we're going to correct it. Like I said, give us the option now to get the phone from corporate stores while still giving us the $100. They committed themselves to the 14-day - $50 credit deal, so they can't back out now, but they have an increasing problem with the volume of people utilizing the system. Perhaps by clearly away a group that have been waiting in excess of 30 days by offering to still honour the $100 credit while providing those customers with the option to find their phones in stores would clear the list somewhat. By funnelling stock to the "consumer" side while making "coporate" customers wait isn't fair. It doesn't solve the problem, it only compounds it.