Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

im working from home today, so i am updating the spreadsheet in realtime! lol 

lots of (apparent) movement probs becuase Rogers doesn't want to hand out another $50! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If they follow their rules, everyone that ordered on or before September 21st and didn't ship yesterday should be qualifying for the $100 credit.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just clicked an update and I see they have changed my status to shipped!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Amie3

Sorry missed a line

Order creation date 9/18/2012 1:08:10 PM
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@amie3

Take note that my reservation spot now is 1650 out of 4292

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also, looks like they ACTUALLY ARE trying to save themselves the cost...today should be day 28 for me and I was just moved from Prefulfillment since I ordered on the 19th to In progress at 235 this afternoon to In progress (Activation) at 2:44. See how far it gets,,,I should still get the $100 right?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What number are you at slambe...I saw on the spreadsheet that you're in the 1000 range for a 32 gig black...I'm at 1144 and due the $100 today but am still in 'pre-fulfillment'. I'm hoping from your news that I'm close.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

audiogeek,

I'm 1307 for 32GB Black. I was 1457 earlier today but moved to 1307 just now. This upcoming Tuesday will be 28 days for me. At this point I'd welcome the $100 off for my inconvenience. Having said that, where's the incentive then to rush to get me my phone once Rogers is out the $100? Do they just let me sit with the hope that I'll cancel and go elsewhere?? Should be interesting. I can't see getting the phone "shipped" before the 28th day making me eligible for the $100.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was 1254 for the past month dropping a place or two per week. Today, in total I've dropped over 100 spots and am sitting at 1094. Here's hoping we're almost at the end of the road!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I started at 12**...not quite sure what number it was, was at 1035 at the start of today, lunch time went to 1028, then when I wrote that message it says im 0 out of however many are in our category.