Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Corporate Reservation

I am 536 out of 1783, and i have been in progress (pre fulfillment) since last friday as well

I ordered at around 3:30. When i asked the representative on the phone he told me that we would get a phone call tomorrow going over my upgrade, after which I must confirm my order, and it will be processed and shipped. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I have reserved a 64GB Black iPhone 5 last Friday at 4:30 PM and I was #334 in line. I have moved to #333 today and that's about it. I have sincere doubts that business customers will have their orders shipped for launch day. I would be delighted to get my iPhone but if nothing happens like what I experienced for the iPhone 4, I'll possibly buy an unlocked device from Apple and maybe even switch provider if need be. We'll see how it goes during the coming days. Until then, I'll keep looking at the following message:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

I Plan to Stick Around

Sad to see lots of people on the residential thread talking about how their phones have arrived at stores (amid much grumbling about EUFs), and we're left looking at:

In Progress (Pre-Fulfillment)

I Plan to Stick Around

Maybe someone should contact the business department and find out when we cna expect an update or shipped status?

I Plan to Stick Around

@jiffy38

Sound like you just volunteered.

I Plan to Stick Around

I do not have time at the moment unfortunately.

I Plan to Stick Around

I would be shocked if they shipped today., and even if we have devices by October 1.

Search the forum for last year's debacle. 3-4 week waits for those corporate/business customers that preordered on the first day.

I Plan to Stick Around

That would be totally unacceptable if it took weeks. I did speak to a live chat rep who did not offer a whole lot of info but did note that stock is distributed evenly between residential and business. She told me to keep and eye out for shippinf notificaion tomorrow as they may not be able to ship unitl the release day. then again she may not have had the best info. A call to their department may yield better results.

I Plan to Stick Around

I just called and the agent did not have any information on when they will start shipping. She would only tell me that the iPhone 5 is available from tomorrow.

I pointed out that residential customers can pick up their reserved phones in store tomorrow so why shouldn't business customers also be able to receive their phones tomorrow but I got nowhere.

I did ask if they needed to contact me before shipping to confirm anything and she said no (at least for me) - everything is in the reservation and they just ship it out.

Apple stores by the way apparently do not do upgrades for business customers. Anyone know about Rogers, Futureshop or BestBuy?
I Plan to Stick Around

3pm on Thursday. No updates.

If you think you are getting your phone tomorrow, I've got a bridge to sell you.