Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Um, that's 80% of CONSUMER reservations! Duh!!!

And I did order a 32G Black on Sept. 25th at 10:35, and I'm still waiting. But I did receive confirmation today via a phone conversation that Telus can offer me a fairly competitive rate that I have now and get me my phone shipped to me today. Go figure!

I Plan to Stick Around

@Disappointed201 wrote:

Um, that's 80% of CONSUMER reservations! Duh!!!

LOL - yes, I forgot!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You know, what you said is true. They could have just added the 80% just to make it seem like it but in all reality its for the consumer side lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@AlbertMar wrote:

@@Amie3

You are wrong! i waited 40 days!

and i have the right to complain if i feel that the reservation list on the corporate side its not fair.

I am not really sure what I am wrong about, Albert...I thought we were buddies, we have been waiting together so long! lol  I never said you didn't wait 40 days -- I know you ordered before me! I am glad you are seeing movement on your phone!  I also never said you didn't have the right to complain...you do, as do i! 

I said people who complain seem to be getting their phone first - which if you look at BomberA, that might truly be the case. he ordered after me, complained, and saw movement on his phone. Personally, I also emailed the Ombudsman today, and hopefully someone from office of president will return my email in 48 hours just like BomberA. If not, it looks like they are starting to go in order some movement, as in Leethc's case. 

(here's that spreadsheet link again if you want visual aid of what i am talking about lol)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc

If you think I am wrong about them shipping phones due to complaints, then what you are saying is that your complaint did nothing. I believe it did. It is unfair to those who are willing to wait without complaining, but as they say, you snooze you lose. 😛 

I Plan to Stick Around

@

No problem, i hope that u get you phone soon!

I received mine today!! and it was shipped yesterday! that was fast (i lwork in Montreal), im a happy camper now, this phone looks amazing!

I will be here helping others if they need me...

Thanks everybody for your support!

I'm Here A Lot

I love the spreadsheet, here is the rest of my info

16gb Black

order: 9/26/12 @ 3:29pm, currently 2274/4816

Ancaster, On

I Plan to Stick Around

Open In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/17/2012 6:38:07 PM     In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 11/1/2012 1:20:30 PM     In progress In progress(Activation) 11/1/2012 1:35:47 PM

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally my phone is coming...here is the final details:

In progress(Activation)         In progress(Finalization) 11/1/2012 12:24:18 PM

In progress(Finalization)      Shipped-Closed               11/1/2012 1:37:53 PM

my spot is still at 1763. This prove the reservation # won't change even after the phone had been shipped.

@Amie3

I did wrote to ombudsman last nite to complain after seeing BomberA make a complain and received his phone yesterday.

So i don't know whether it is because of my complain or just it happens to be my turn to get the phone.

Hope you will be getting yours very soon.Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone here tell me how to activate the new nano sim card.
I Plan to Stick Around

@lee, you have to call into Rogers to activate the phone. Call normal customer service and select the iPhone as the option. There's a line that helps you activate the phone. Now if I had an iPhone I could walk you through but since you are the lucky one you will have to help us out later! LOL!

**edited for content**