Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Corporate Reservation

Just got off the phone talking to the business solutions representative. He had no clue why my position was being bumped down but he still maintaied that my position in queue is held. I rserved the phone on Oct 31 and he mentioend Iw ould need to wait another 2-4 weeks.

I was in an Apple store yesterday and they said that they had stock and could give me the ohone as if Rogers would have issued at the same price point that Rogers was giving it. I asked the rep at Rogers if I could go to the apple sotre instead and get the device to which he said that I could do it but I would lose the 50 $$ credit.

This really sucks as I am left with no option but to wait........

I Plan to Stick Around

For those who are entitled a $50 or $100 credit because of delayed shipping, have you received your credit yet?  I am entitled a $100 credit but I haven't seen it yet.  Maybe wait 1 or 2 more bills?  They sure were quick to charge me for the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

Didnt show up on the latest invoice which the cost of the phone is in there. Hoping the credit will be on the next bill(Dec).
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Rogers did say it will come on your 2 invoices after the activation which means it could come on the second invoice.

It does say that on the FAQ as well. I would just wait until the second invoice comes in. If it does not show it there, then i would call in & ask what is going on.

"The $50 credit(s) will appear on one of your next two invoices following the activation of your reserved device on your account. To receive the $50 credit(s), you must pick-up the reserved device from the store selected during your reservation within the timeframe stated in the shipping email, and the reserved device must be used on the account under which it was reserved. This offer is subject to change without notice. "
I've Been Around

I placed my reservation over the phone on Nov. 7.  I checked on Friday and it had moved to In progress (Activation).  Today it moved to In progress (Finalization).  Does this mean that I'll get the phone this week?  I was hoping for the $50 credit.  I know that the reservation spot doesn't mean anything but mine is still showing as #4727 out of 5239.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello CKG

It could be shipped out tonight or tomorrow at the earliest. If not sometime this week and you will get it the next Business day.
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys, I know the wait sucks, but seriously the phone is worth the wait if you are coming from a blackberry. I got mine a while back and its been nothing short of amazing what it can do. Definitely pleased. Id just dump the $50 dollar credit rather than wait an extra 2-3 weeks if i were in any one else's position. I guess it depends how bad you need the phone.