Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Corporate Reservation

My order just switched to activation at position #3250 out of 5105. Also I'm in Toronto (spreadsheet has me in Richmond). Ordered Oct 9th so was a 31 day wait.

In progress    11/9/2012 10:52:07 AM    
In progress(Activation)    11/9/2012 11:03:43 AM

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get a UPS tracking number.  I received an email from Rogers informing me that my phone was shipped on Saturday, and the email also inceluded a UPS waybill #, though when I go on the UPS site to track it, it says 'UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request'.  Should I be worried?

Thx!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello HabsFan1

No you should not be worried. UPS never picked it up on Saturday. Rogers just added the waybill on the box & gave you the tracking number. UPS will pick it up today by 8PM & the website will input all the scanning later on tonight. The phone should be delivered to you by tomorrow morning / afternoon.
I've Been Around

I got my tracking number pretty fast, but it was the store that didn't called me as they should, so I contacted them instead, so now I know they got my i phone, so people. Don't Waite for them to call you, even if they say they will call you, because they won't.

I've Been Here Awhile

My status just switched to in progress(activation) on friday, just wondering how long it will take for it to ship.

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vboutet

It should change today BUT it may change tomorrow. If it does not change tonight, then its tomorrow or in a few business days.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am really not sure what is happening with this reservation system of Rogers. Friday I was at waiting list 4109 but again today I see it going down to 4539 again. This really sucks as some thing does not seem right with the queue and someone seems to be bumping priorities!!!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello iphonenewbie

The numbers mean nothing on the Business / Corporate reservation list.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just went into in progress(Finalization) guessing its to late to ship and will be completed toromow 

I've Been Here Awhile

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress  11/9/2012 1:26:48 PM 

In progress In progress(Activation) 11/9/2012 2:12:47 PM    

In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 11/12/2012 4:21:12 PM

Ordered on Oct 20th