Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@Disappointed201

Congratulations....glad to see you're finally getting your device.

Based onyour post, I thought I should check on mine and I'm not sure if this is a positive or yet another negative:

Status Change from In Progress (Pre fulfillment) to In Progress????

Reservation spot 0 out of 2937????

Anyone know what this means?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Corentco wrote:

@Disappointed201

Congratulations....glad to see you're finally getting your device.

Based onyour post, I thought I should check on mine and I'm not sure if this is a positive or yet another negative:

Status Change from In Progress (Pre fulfillment) to In Progress????

Reservation spot 0 out of 2937????

Anyone know what this means?

I'd guess that they've started the process to get your device into shipping. I think pre-fulfillment means that they don't have a phone designated as 'yours' yet.

Keep an eye on it - you could be switching over to shipping any minute now!

I Plan to Stick Around

Quite honestly I think it was our collective "whining" that brought attention to the fact that we were forgotten about while the focus was on getting "consumers" their phones. This wouldn't be happening had we all not contacted the ombudsman with our complaints. Sometimes you just have to go to the top to get anything done.

Didn't someone post something not long ago that our "whining" wouldn't yield any results. Funny how that worked out now, isn't it?!
I Plan to Stick Around

@canoebrain

Looks like you're right. I just went into - In Progress (Activation). Thanks for your input.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Corentco

No worries! Great news on your order - I hope it arrives soon! Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats dissapointed201!!! I'm glad you got it!!! You started this movement and revolution!

I do remember that person who complained and whined about our whining, saying it'll get us nowhere, lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Now that person is sending an email to the ombudsman too! but she or he is not telling anubody Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler

I Plan to Stick Around

What have shipping times been like? Im in the GTA. UPS shipped this morning at 9am. Still no tracking updates.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello NRM

When UPS picks up the device from Rogers, it will be delivered the next business day. So if UPS picked it up this morning from Rogers, you will see it Monday morning / afternoon. UPS does not do same day delivery
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i changed to shipped today too!! got the email + UPS notice around 9 this morning. @NRM i also can't track on UPS - it says "

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." Do you think that's a problem? Also, my shipping email said 7 buisness days, not next day... 

it's messed up that we have to complain to get movement though. i feel bad for those who are waiting patiently and not complaining. the system is flawed, that's for sure.