Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@leethc

If you log into to your account and go to the overview tab for the wireless devices, you can select the phone in question by telephone number and there's an option to "Change Sim Card". It'll take you to a page where you input your old SIM number, then the new one and your good to go. It's an immediate change.

Cheers

I Plan to Stick Around

Just went into activation

#1191 out of 1540

64gb black

Open In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/11/2012 10:22:33 AM    

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 11/1/2012 3:28:14 PM    

In progress In progress(Activation) 11/1/2012 3:30:40 PM  

I'm Here A Lot

After emailing the ombudsman last night this is what i got

@ 9am- got confirmation from office of ombudsman of my concern

@10am- checked my status still on pre fullfilment but noticed a drop on spot by atleast 250

@1:20pm- status changed to activation

@2:30pm- went to close/ shipped

@3pm - got an email again. And below is the content of the email

Good afternoon

I thank you kindly for your e-mail and bringing the following details to
our attention. My name is Claudia and I am a business manager at Rogers.
I do sincerely apologize for any frustrations this may have caused. We
have received replenish of stock therefore I'd like to bring to your
attention that the device will be delivered to you in the next 5
business days.

I thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a wonderful day.

Claudia M
Bureau de la Direction Affaires
Business Management Office
Rogers Communications

Hope to get my phone tomorrow.

Goodluck to us and for those whose still waiting, have patience.

Id like to thank all people in these forum in helping me with assistance

**edited for content**

I Plan to Stick Around

@Disappointed201, Corentco

Thanks for the reply.

@ Gran

I also got an email from the same person (Claudia) and the content are exactly the same after I received my shipping email.

If Amie3 status changed to shipped-closed today then I would say our complain email did help speed up the process.

When I go to UPS site to check the tracking #, it still said information not available.

I Plan to Stick Around

I got an email from Claudia too as well as a response from the Ombudsman who stated a manger would contact me. I had to reply to give my order number/cell number. Don't know why I didn't think to add  that originally. 

I'm still in progress pre fulfillment, so my guess is the complaints are working BUT they are also starting to ship in order. (i don't think vasim complained - at least they didnt say so anyway). it does seem that those who complain, even if in order, get it into shipped status MUCH quicker.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc

@albert thanks for your reply Smiley Happy i hope it comes soon too, my guess is sometime next week

@rpeters i am glad the spreadsheet is still helpful. it's pretty dumb that we can't follow along with number drops and have to resort to keeping this up.

when my phone arrives, i will prob stop updating but would be happy to pass on the job to someone else who is still waiting, but hopefully not still waiting for long. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I did sent a complain email and within an hour status got updated to activation. Don't know how long it will take from activation to delivery though.

I Plan to Stick Around

over the last hour, i went into in progress (finalization) and got an email from a manager stating that she reviewed my order number and it would take up to 5 days to go to shipped, and then ship. so it could be another two weeks for me but to be 100% honest, having the time line has made a  a HUGE difference for me, like a ...medium sized weight lifted off my shoulder lol

now that we also know vasim has complained, i think it is safe to say something fishy is happening with this reservation system Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

Glad to hear that things are moving for you all. I sent in second email to the Ombudsman since I have yet to hear from a manager so we'll see if there's any movement for me, but regardless I'm glad they now know that we were upset and weren't simply going to wait despite what the CSRs told us.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the same email from Claudia. She is definitely pulling the strings...

I hope Dissappointed201 gets a email and shipping notice soon!!!

(Phone arrived today)
I've Been Here Awhile

what email address do you use to write to the ombudsman?

And what are you including in your emails?

thanks