Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Thanks BomberA, I just sent off my email with your tips 🙂 

hope it works and my phone ships this week. 

Happy hallowe'en everyone!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I hung my hat on the fact that posts in the Consumer Reservation thread were showing that people who ordered the same model as me were posting that they ordered after I did and yet were getting the phone before me. I also hammered home how unhelpful the CSRs have been, and in some questions quite rude.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a mea culpa on Rogers part and a legitimate reason for the bias.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@amie kindly update my status im still at pre fulfillment 2034 thanks.

Im thinking if i need to send an email too, seen some peps getting theirs even if i ordered earlier than them
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not a lot of movement for myself. Still sitting In Progress (PreFulfillment) status, since September (of course)

32GB Black

Ordered September 27th, 2012 @ 11:33:31

Currently sitting at 1593 of 2902

Ottawa, Ontario

Multiple calls to the corporate CS folks and although they've been nice.....nothing they can do.

I Plan to Stick Around

@

You are wrong! i waited 40 days!

and i have the right to complain if i feel that the reservation list on the corporate side its not fair.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Who was it that thought I was being too pesimistic thinking I'd pass the 6-week mark to get my phone?? It's now day 37 with Tuesday being 6 weeks. I will be honestly shocked if I get my phone, not even that, go into "Progress" and out of the "Pre-fulfillment" limbo by then. That's with an email to the Ombudsman. And, oh yes, I never did get that call from the Office of the President that I was promised. Shocking!

To say that this whole reservation system has been a disaster would be an understatement. I'm sure Rogers recognizes that as they probably owe thousands of customers a $100 now. Having said that, I'm sure this is only a drop in the bucket for the inflated rates that we all pay regardless of the carrier. Nonetheless that's a lot of cash. Again, don't promise something you can't deliver on.

You told us all Yonge St. was the quickest way to get to downtown Toronto, and now you're wondering why we're all upset that we're stuck in traffic! Either expand Yonge or redirect traffic elsewhere. I like metaphor and analogies.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just read this on the Rogers coporate landing page - 'Over 80% of our business customers have received their shipment notices for the hottest new phone via the Rogers Reservation System.' - LMAO

Really???

I realize, ordering a 64GB phone, that I'm in a minority, but I'm still #973 out of 1538 (I moved down one from 974 yesterday (yay!)). I've moved down no more than a couple of hundred places since I reserved on Sept 28... I've been reading the same thing from other people ordering different sized phones as well...

80% - how are they calculating that number?

And really, 'have received their shipment notices' - how many customers have actually received their phones?

Rogers, please don't put anyone in line ahead of me, and please just give me truthful information.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Update : 16gb black  #1764

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)  In progress                     11/1/2012 9:44:14 AM

In progress                               In progress(Activation) 11/1/2012 9:57:16 AM

seeing people got from pre fulfilment to shipped within couple hours yesterday. I hope i will not be stuck at activation for a few days like some other people did.

Cross my fingers...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Canoebrain

You do realize that half / most of the corporate / Business customers do not actually post on here? You also do realize the numbers mean nothing as well?

I have only seen around lets say 50 users post as a corporate / business account on the forums. Remember there are thousands more. So not everyone is posting on here.

I would agree tho that they need to share / show more info on this.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix

Yes, of course, I realize that most corporate customers are not posting here, but if I post my current # in the reservation system up here it's relevant to everyone else in that same list whether they post or not.

Yes, I've also gathered that the numbers in the system may or may not be accurate but if they're not accurate then why bother updating the system... and if poeple aren't getting their phones in the order in which they were reserved then why bother with a reservation system? Finally, if the system's not accurate, and using it to reserve your phone didn't actually place you in "line", then why in the world would Rogers reference it to save face???

Seriously, according to my status and numbers from BomberA and Corentco -

64GB -- 972/1538 = 63% (assuming that everyone ahead of my #973 has shipped)

32GB -- 1592/2902 = 55% (assuming that everyone ahead of Corentco's #1593 has shipped)

16GB -- 2426/4786 = 50% (assuming that everyone ahead of BomberA's #2426 has shipped, which is definitely incorrect as leethc was still in 'pre-fulfillment' at #1781)

I don't see anywhere near 80%.

Of course, I'm not privy to any of Rogers' actual numbers... but I was SUPPOSED TO BE with their online reservation system... at least I think that was the point of that ('check online, our reps don't have any more information than the online system').