Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Good news! That was fast!!!

check the times  from ACTIVATION to SHIPPED-CLOSED in less than one hour!!

I hope that everybody gets their phones soon!

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/31/2012 12:04:15 PM     In progress In progress(Activation) 10/31/2012 12:28:35 PM     In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/31/2012 12:57:48 PM     In progress(Finalization) Shipped-Closed 10/31/2012 1:02:41 PM

leethc
I Plan to Stick Around

just saw BomberA  got his shipping email while at 2427 and I am still stuck at pre-fulfilment while my reservation spot is 1781.

Dont know what is going on here.

canoebrain
I Plan to Stick Around

@leethc

BomberA didn't say anything about his status changing in the system... maybe the status hasn't changed, but shipping notices are being mailed out - maybe you just haven't received your email yet...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

jbs101
I've Been Here Awhile

just got a call from rogers corporate in montreal...they said my phone will be here in 5 business day 🙂  

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like our collective "whining" may have paid off. Like I said, squeeky wheel!

Cheers!

canoebrain
I Plan to Stick Around

@jbs101 - Awesome!

I'm getting excited now, everyone's getting their phones! Oh ya! Me and Siri are going to be driving my wife crazy any day now, I can feel it! LOL

rpeters19
I'm Here A Lot

16 gb Black, #2344...in theory (based on  @jbs101) mine should be shipped...is it based on the queue, or is it the comlaining that is getting the job done..what is everyone thinking on this one?

AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

@rpeters19

Your it should be shipped next week, mine it was shipped today and my number was 1579.

so Iphone 5 its coming to town!!

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

This is actually ridiculous. I don't have time to sit around on hold on the phone to complain.. I chose to wait patiently (with some comiserating on this website) and it appears my patience is actually being punished. I'm number 22xx and also haven't received shipping notice or change in status. looks like rogers is shipping to those who complain.
Will formally lodge a complaint today.
Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

@jbs fully ordered a month after I did and received shipping notice. If they are trying to avoid paying 50$ credit, that's bull.