Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Corporate Reservation

Thank you everyone for your patience. It’s our goal to get an iPhone into the hands of every customer who wants one and we’re working to fill orders as quickly as possible, based on inventory levels we receive. We expect more devices to be available early next week. Customer who are eligible for the $50 promotion(s) after waiting 14 days for their device to ship, will have the credit applied to their account within the next two bills after receiving the device.

Customers who would like to escalate their concerns are encouraged to follow the four step escalation process outlined at www.rogers.com/contactus or they can contact their business representative directly.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@phonestress wrote:

as someone requested earlier, who is Ombudsman?  how did this person's name/email come up?  what is his role?  i can't seem to find the details in this thread.  if i had more background, i would consider emailing as well.

There are 4 steps in order to make a complaint:

1. Contact customer care
  2. Escalate your complaint
  3. Contact the Office of the President
  4. Contact the Ombudsman

You can learn more by clicking here and referring to the "Make a Complaint" section.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersRavi wrote:

Customer who are eligible for the $50 promotion(s) after waiting 14 days for their device to ship, will have the credit applied to their account within the next two bills after receiving the device.

I'd expect that most people complaining here are not unhappy about the 14 day wait - 2 weeks isn't that big of a deal - it's the fact that a lot of us are over 30 days with still no real visible progress according the reservation system. I'm at 32 days right now, and I'm still at #980.

The other problem seems to be that Rogers corporate customers are getting put behind regular customers. That is, regular customers who reserved iPhone 5s are receiving them ahead of corporate customers who reserved earlier (in some cases much earlier).

I think it's fair to say that most of us are aware of the worldwide supply and demand issues pertaining to the iPhone 5 right now, but really, are we supposed to believe that Rogers has only received a few hundred units for all of Canada in over a month?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I made a complaint using the 4 steps and CS they dont give any answers, their managers they r in the same situation, i sent an email complaining to the office of the president and i did not receive any response, so now im contacting the ombudsman

my advise contact directly the ombudsman this is our last resort, the others... they dont care

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ravi, I'm tired of arguing with people that have no answers. It's always the same standard, scripted response. The only answer is to take our concerns to a higher level. End of story. Or, better yet, take our business elsewhere since it's clearly not valued here. We're obviously more of an annoyance than a valued customer. Your company sure wasn't annoyed with my $150/mo. cell phone bills though was it??
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It's unbelievable how awful this whole process has been. I ordered an iPhone5 32GB Black on September 19th (I'm currently 1000 out of 2****). Now, through all the responses on this forum, we've kind of deciphered how the process works, and I was horrified whe I saw people after me were getting their shipping notices, and I was still under Activation.

41 days later, and my phone order online is still in Activation!!

But here's the crazy thing, I go into a Rogers store at the mall on Friday, tell them my situation, and they tell me they can get me on in for Monday. AFTER Rogers phone support had told me over and over that Rogers stores can't update corporate or government plans. Phone came in yesterday, they activated me on the spot, and I got bumped up to a 6GB data plan out of the blue. The difference between the reps at the store and how easy it was to get the phone was night and day with the phone and online reservation system.

Now I'm incredibly frustrated that after 41 days, I've lost my two $50 credits - I think it's ridculous and I've honestly lost a good amount of faith in Rogers. But I would rather any day, loose that and get my phone, than wait for Rogers to screw me over again and cancel my reservation after 2 weeks of being stuck in Activation.

This whole process has been a nightmare, and although it was sort of resolved (albeit not by the reservation system, and i lost my credits), I can't say I would recommend Rogers to others after the whole ordeal.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@rickipicky

That's what their hoping for at this point - we'll all get tired of waiting and go into a store and get it. Every CSR I've spoke with about this problem has suggested it. I'll sooner take my business to Telus than give them the satisfaction of getting their way. They screwed this up, plain and simple. They should rectify it by first acknowledging it to restore our faith, and then deal with it appropriately. But that would be good customer service and that won't happen. 35 days and counting...
I Plan to Stick Around

I just noticed when I logged into the system the line about the distribution of high demand devices in fair manner. Really? Are you kidding me?!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Status changed to Shipped-Closed today.  64GB black.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Ampler wrote:

Status changed to Shipped-Closed today.  64GB black.

What number were you?