Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

I guess it's limbo status for me..

I hate Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

just a quick observation from jmccain order status. it seems like nobody want the 32gb white because he got his phone within 1 week of ordering.
I'm Here A Lot

yeah, that is why i cancelled the 16 gig white which i ordered and opted for the 32 gig white instead... I could not be bothered with the long wait as i need all the devices as soon as possible due to work and current devices failing

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the shout outs Ampler and seveniron.  

BTW Ampler, I have that Belkin Candy Grip Sheer case and gave the SwitchEasy tones to a friend for his birthday and now I kinda wish I kept the tones.  Also with these screen protectors, my case didn't come with any so I bought a three pack for $15 and even though I know what I'm doing after the second one got applied... an hour later I just pulled it off.  I think I'll be shooting for a leather flip case of some sort that is compact and closes like a notebook over the front of the phone.  Will see, research, take my time and who knows.  Will post on the iPhone 5 cases thread when I do pull the trigger.  

Again, hope Rogers get's a heck of lot more phones into all of you's hands darn soon!

Thanks Amie3 again for picking up the maintenance on that spreadsheet since Ping left us!

I Plan to Stick Around

I just sent a long email detailing my numerous conversations with CSRs, my impression of the inequity of the situation, and the lack of support I've received. Apparently it takes about 48 hours for them to contact you regarding your complaint. My thinking is that if enough of us raise this as an issue then perhaps something will be done.

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks for me and seeing as how people who ordered on the 21st still are waiting I'm guessing that it will be closer to 6 or 7 weeks for me. Especially since thousands of models are shipped out weekly on the consumer side and relatively nothing on our side. Essentially it's as though thousands of corporate customers all went to the same Rogers store and reserved a phone. Do the math...

I will be contacting Telus tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can get. I'm month to month now so I can cancel whenever I like. Perhaps change is good?!

I Plan to Stick Around

I moved down to 981 today! Whoo hoo, a whole 2 spots! At this rate I might actually receive my phone before 2014.
<:   (

64 gig iphone black
Reservation made - 9/28/2012, 11:00:55 AM
Reservation Spot - #981 out of 1517
Ottawa, ON

still 'In progress(Pre Fulfillment)' - argh.
I Plan to Stick Around

Contact the Roges Ombudsman to complain. 

ombudsman@rci.rogers.com

I Plan to Stick Around

Please people can you update your status on the 16Gb Black?

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

as if complaining is going to do anything - they arent going to adjust their practices for a few complainers. just a thought, why didnt you just cancel your business reservation weeks ago when you realized it was moving slowly and go with the regular retail one? I've got a corp plan and went through the regular retail queue

I Plan to Stick Around

No real movement for me.....placed another call to Rogers (Dodgers) corporate this morning. CS rep was nice, but couldn't offer any further help and did confirm that the consumer side and corporate are viewed as two seperate systems. I commented about fulfillment being much faster on the consumer side and he danced around the topic providing "possible" reason why, but nothing concrete.

Moved up a few spots Smiley Indifferent

For the Spreadsheet

1602 out of 2859

32GB Black

Ordered Sept. 27, 2012 @ 11:33:31

Ottawa, Ontario

BTW heard alot of ads on the local radio for Telus and them waiving the admin fees....just an FYI. Looks like my Urban Armor Gear case that was delayed is going to beat my phone as well.....Brutal