Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

when was your's ordered? 16gb blk?

I Plan to Stick Around

For those of you wondering about shipping time, it really won't take the 7 days that they say in the shipping notification (or at least for people in the GTA, can't speak for the rest of the country). The 7 days are probably like a worse case scenario (kind of like the 14-days or get $50, ha!). For me, my phone was delivered about 24 hours after the shipping notification. I got my first UPS update at around 10:20 PM the day that I got shipping notification, which said that the package was at the UPS depot. The next morning at about 8:00 it went out for delivery, and it was delivered by early afternoon. So if it shipped today, you should see it on Monday. 

I Plan to Stick Around

MRe: Corporate Reservation

Mine was shipped this afternoon and it shows Monday by 1200 delivery

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: MRe: Corporate Reservation

That is correct. Rogers will use next day express shipping. That is why everyone gets their phones the next day after it ships.
I Plan to Stick Around

Status changed today for first time since ordering on September 19th, got the UPS tracking number emailed to me and then had to wait for UPS to scan the package in order to start tracking it...  64GB Black to Vancouver

Finally Monday is the day! (three more sleeps, lol)

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 10/29/2012, by 12:00 P.M.

Last Location: Arrived - Mount Hope, ON, Canada, Friday, 10/26/2012 Special Instructions: Signature Required
Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On: 10/26/2012 Type: Package Weight: 2.00 lbs
Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity
Mount Hope, ON, Canada 10/26/2012 10:55 P.M.
Arrival Scan Concord, ON, Canada 10/26/2012 9:47 P.M.
Departure Scan   10/26/2012 8:43 P.M.
Origin Scan Canada 10/26/2012 7:42 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
I'm Here A Lot

Congrats pvt!!! So hopefully i wont have to wait much longer than a few weeks!!!!

Update on the second iphone 5-32gig white which was originally suppose to be a 16 gig white... I cancelled and switched to 32 and within 2 days my 32 gig order changed to shipped! I will be recieving it monday!!! Thank goodness!!! unfortunate that the phone in which i will be using still has not been shipped...ugh ME for always wanting the best!!!

**edited for content**

I Plan to Stick Around

How do you like this? This was posted on the Consumer Thread...

@Dissapointed201:

I don't know how Rogers handles the corporate vs. consumer sides, and it is possible that some consumer orders are getting filled before corporate orders even if they were placed later.

However, note that on the consumer side there is a big difference between having your order go "in progress" and actually getting the phone in your hands.  I ordered the same phone as you (32 G black) on the consumer reservation system a few days after you did (my order went in on Sept. 28).  I went "in progress" on Tuesday but my phone still hasn't shipped, so I'm not actually going to be able to get it from the store until next week at the earliest.  I understand a corporate orders get shipped directly to the user, so if yours gets shipped out early next week you may actually get your phone before I get mine.

I Plan to Stick Around

Smiley Sad nothing for 16gb black this weekend. I was really hoping another big shipment would come, the consumer thread shows at least a 1000-2000 drop in this model.

Since they come in batches of 500 for business I'm due In the next, next batch -___-

I Plan to Stick Around

Well no movement for me, still "In Progeress (Pre Fullfillment)".  30 Days and counting.

To update the spreadsheet. 

Ordered Sept 27th, 2012 - 32Blk, current position 1608 - Ottawa, Ontaio

Cheers

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

OK soon this will all be ober, first I would check the Reservation system daily as well as this thread (I know, how lame).

Now, yes I am one of the "lucky" ones, I follow my shipped phone via UPS.  The phone is sitting in a UPS warehouse at the Airport just a couple kilometers from my house... and I still have to wait until Monday... OK, I'm getting my phone soon and I am relieved the wait will soon be over. Robot Happy

Thanks for the shared suffering and the current congrats!

(Sept 19th 64blk)

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 10/29/2012, by 12:00 P.M.

Last Location: Richmond, BC, Canada, Saturday, 10/27/2012 Special Instructions: Signature Required

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On: 10/26/2012 Type: Package Weight: 2.00 lbs

Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity Richmond, BC, Canada 10/27/2012 6:37 A.M. Destination Scan  
10/27/2012 4:58 A.M. Arrival Scan Calgary, AB, Canada 10/27/2012 4:39 A.M. Departure Scan  
10/27/2012 3:51 A.M. Arrival Scan Winnipeg, MB, Canada 10/27/2012 3:02 A.M. Departure Scan  
10/27/2012 2:33 A.M. Arrival Scan Mount Hope, ON, Canada 10/27/2012 1:20 A.M. Departure Scan
Mount Hope, ON, Canada 10/26/2012 10:55 P.M. Arrival Scan
Concord, ON, Canada 10/26/2012 9:47 P.M. Departure Scan  
10/26/2012 8:43 P.M. Origin Scan Canada 10/26/2012 7:42 P.M.
Order Processed: Ready for UPS