Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seveniron
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Funny story for me on this. I have been without a phone since Sept as some of you know. My co-worker got his 32gb black the other day, so this morning he brings me his old 3GS to use while I wait for my 5. So, I activate it at 1000 AM and at 1014 AM the my order status goes to activation.

Murphy's Law I believe heheh 

PvT
I Plan to Stick Around

Just received an email shipment notification with UPS Tracking #.

Status:  In progress(Finalization)Shipped-Closed 10/26/2012 1:46:54 PM 

then a part of the email I received:

This email is to confirm that the iPhone 5 64GB Black you reserved for the wireless number(s) :xxxxxxxx will be leaving our warehouse shortly. Please allow 7 business days, from receiving this email, to complete delivery of your order.
The waybill xxxxxxxxxxx has been assigned to your shipment and you will be able to monitor the progress on the UPS website.
The fee of $40 +HST (per device) will be reversed back to your account shortly and reflected as such on your wireless invoice.

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow that's great you went through all the steps in one day! Omg another 7 days tho once it ships? lol oh well

Looks like they're not processing any 16 GB phones this weekend - no status changes or drops in reservation spot
Noslak
I've Been Here Awhile

My phone finally shipped yesterday.

Good news is that it was just after the 4-week period so I got another $50 credit!

PvT
I Plan to Stick Around

Amie3,

Well I do have a UPS Tracking # which in theory would mean it is in the shipping department, boxed and a UPS elctronic label has been generated.  I will assume that by end of day when the UPS truck shows up there, the box will get scanned and appear as a line in the UPS track shipment screen.  Then I can follow that every day instead of my reservation page lol.  So if all goes according to plan, I may see the phone Monday, or it does not leave Rogers, or the UPS truck get's hijacked by some local gang and all the phones are on a boat before nightfall.

i will post back here when I see it as picked up by UPS.

Js94
I Plan to Stick Around

Woooo movement!

Went from finalization back to activation.. Yeah!

😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

Ampler
I Plan to Stick Around

PvT

Wow, that's awesome.  I'm still in Activation.  Maybe....

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around

Hoping I'd see something today since most action seems to happen on a Friday, but no surprise - NOTHING. 31 days and counting. Called Rogers and they apologized. They say they are overwhelmed by the demand. I asked why it appeared that consumers were getting there phones over corporate, and she said that shouldn't be happening. "She'll look into it." Not likely. She suggested I could get it sooner by going into a store, but I said why? To only lose out on the $100 since I've been waiting more than 28 days.

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

i guess that's all the action for today, mostly in 64 gb black! which is great! 🙂 

my reservation spot did drop 100 today...so maybe there was a little action for 16 gb black too...we'll see.

seveniron
I Plan to Stick Around

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)    In progress               10/26/2012 10:14:51 AM
In progress                    In progress(Activation)   10/26/2012 10:26:01 AM
In progress(Activation)            In progress(Finalization) 10/26/2012 1:46:28 PM    
In progress(Finalization)    Shipped-Closed              10/26/2012 1:46:34 PM   

Likely see it Monday at work since I work in Montreal and it coming from Toronto. My co-worker received his in one day. Notified Thursday and received on Friday.