Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

I'm at 30 days for 32 G Black and standing at 1406 of however many.
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my 'shipped' notice and tracking number for my 32 gig Black...I was number 1206 when it went to shipped.
Good luck to all and let's hope this phone is worth it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Perfect thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

I Plan to Stick Around

can't believe I'm holding my hot little phone in my hand right now!  Now,  what will I do for fun?   Good luck to all you waiting and waiting.......

I Plan to Stick Around

Today is my 28th day. Do I still get my bonus 50$ if my status changes to shipped today?

I've Been Here Awhile

Hmm. I'm currently #1001 for a 32GB Black (ordered Sept 19th) and have been in Activation since last Friday. Is it normal that phones would ship for people behind me in line?

Been checking like crazy all week. Hopefully, My status changes to shipped soon.

I've Been Here Awhile

Can update me in the spreadsheet. My 32gb black shipped this morning at 9:39.
I'm Here A Lot

I reserved my iPhone 5 64GB Black a little over two weeks ago.  I'm number #1224 out of 1508.  Which numbers are currently being shipped?  Not sure how long I'll have to wait.

I Plan to Stick Around

@ppym86 wrote:

I reserved my iPhone 5 64GB Black a little over two weeks ago.  I'm number #1224 out of 1508.  Which numbers are currently being shipped?  Not sure how long I'll have to wait.

Same boat here. You are 4 spots ahead of me. Looks like there hasnt been much movement in our 64gb blacks in either the consumer or corporate side from what ive gathered. In the last two weeks id say ive moved about 150-200 spots.